What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist) will NEVER be english dubbed, Aniplex USA is releasing it Subtitled Only to DVD in the U.S.

I wouldn't necessarily say never, though extremely unlikely. After all Clannad was licensed for subtitled only release and even released as such but ended up being re-released by the same company with a dub and then later released on blu-ray as well. However that's Clannad and this is Blue Exorcist. That was also Sentai who has started doing dubs and this is Aniplex who seems to now only be doing subs. So yeah extremely unlikely and most likely will never be dubbed, but we can't completely 100% rule the possibility out. Though there is a 99.999999999999999~% of it never happening.

I wouldn't necessarily say never, though extremely unlikely. After all Clannad was licensed for subtitled only release and even released as such but ended up being re-released by the same company with a dub and then later released on blu-ray as well. However that's Clannad and this is Blue Exorcist. That was also Sentai who has started doing dubs and this is Aniplex who seems to now only be doing subs. So yeah extremely unlikely and most likely will never be dubbed, but we can't completely 100% rule the possibility out. Though there is a 99.999999999999999~% of it never happening.

Which is exactly why I stopped waiting for an english dub and chose to watch it fansubbed instead.

OT: I don't really mind watching subs.... actually I got the hang of it by watching at an early age, besides most English-"Dubbed" (particularly North America releases tends to be heavily edited due to high "censorship", ending up to a lack of "complete" watching experience due to the missing "humour" scenes. :D. It is only up until this decade that english "dubbed" anime became less edited... thanks mostly to third party and backdoor releases.

anyways.... probably the anime I want for now translated in "good" english is probably Earthsea and the rest of the Ghibli one shots...

It is only up until this decade that english "dubbed" anime became less edited... thanks mostly to third party and backdoor releases.

Most dubbed anime is 100% uncut, unedited, and uncensored these days, with the exception of dubs produced by 4Kids (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Nelvana (Bakugan and Beyblade), and The Pokemon Company International (TCPI, they are the current dubbers for Pokemon).

I'm talking DVD/Blu-Ray wise though, there is still censoring/editing etc on TV for dubbed anime.

I'd like to see Deadman Wonderland dubbed and To aru Majutsu no Index.

Would also like to see Guilty Crown dubbed which would probably happen just not anytime soon.

Also is Tales of Abyss Dubbed yet?

FUNimation has already licensed both Deadman Wonderland and To aru Majutsu no Index, and they will be releasing English Dubs for them later this year.

As for Tales of the Abyss, there is not going to be an english dub, sorry. Bandai USA licensed it and is releasing subtitled only DVDs.

I dunno about Guilty Crown though, last thing I heard was that FUNimation has the streaming rights only, no dubbing rights yet.

FUNimation has already licensed both Deadman Wonderland and To aru Majutsu no Index, and they will be releasing English Dubs for them later this year.

As for Tales of the Abyss, there is not going to be an english dub, sorry. Bandai USA licensed it and is releasing subtitled only DVDs.

I dunno about Guilty Crown though, last thing I heard was that FUNimation has the streaming rights only, no dubbing rights yet.

Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait till Deadman and Index get dubbed, but it sucks tales of abyss isn't getting dubbed I loved that game.