What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait till Deadman and Index get dubbed, but it sucks tales of abyss isn't getting dubbed I loved that game.

I wouldn't pass on Tales of the Abyss and Blue Exorcist just because they are not getting english dubs though, they are just as awesome in japanese with english subtitles.

Deadman wonderland

FUNimation will be releasing an English Dub soon.

Gintama

Sorry but I doubt this will ever be dubbed, Sentai licensed it and released subtitled only DVDs, which failed miserably for them, nothing past Volume 4 (Episodes 40-52?) has been released for an entire year.

Saint Seiya: The lost canvas

Sorry but I doubt this will ever be dubbed, the original series stopped being dubbed right after Episode 60.

Blue exorcist

Aniplex USA licensed it bot did not release an english dub, never gonna happen.

Shakugan no Shana and last installment of Inuyasha.

Shakugan no Shana Season 1 has already been dubbed, and as for Season 2, the DUB for that should be out later in 2012.

Concerning InuYasha Final Act, Viz Media will be releasing the DUB of that later this year.

I want them to finish D-Gray Man that show is absolutely amazing...nuff said

Same here mate.

Hi is Redline in english dub now

Yes it is, but only dual audio.

• 3 weeks later...
Seriously, I want all animes to be dubbed regardless of how good or bad it is. I'm just not into subbed since I don't get to enjoy the anime while reading what they're saying.

That will never happen, dubbing is not free and it's way too expensive.

No to mention there's like over 9,000 anime shows AT LEAST.

Well the rest of D.Gray-Man and Hellsing Ultimate would be nice

Also Hitman Reborn and Blue Exorcist

Blue Exorcist will never be dubbed, FUNimation can't dub the rest of D.Gray-Man due to licensing issues, FUNimation will be dubbing more Hellsing Ultimate later this year, and Viz Media should be dubbing Hitman Reborn eventually.

Hello, new poster here. One series I'd like to see get Dubbed is Sekirei Season 2, I really hate how long they take between seasons sometimes and I've not even seen news of it being dubbed yet so it's irritating, but they also haven't finished the whole series yet so maybe just jumping the gun. Happy Lesson Advance is another one like that, really if you're going to Dub it don't stop mid way!

I got plenty more in my head I just can't think of them right now lol.

sekirei 2nd season pure engagement has been reased in dual audio