What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I desperately, truly, would probably pay to have it done myself if I could want "Black Rock Shooter" to be dubbed in English. The series is the first series I watched subbed in 6 years. I caught it on a random anime music video on youtube at like 4 in the morning when I was so drunk I thought I was gonna die and passed out. When I woke up it took me two day's of internet searches and small character description's that I could remember before I found it. I almost thought I had dreamed it up in a drunken stupor. Anyways the story that the emotional actions we have in our world somehow translates into a cataclysmic atomic fight in another world quickly latched on to my sense's. It was the most unique story I had ever heard. That you arguing with a friend, or breaking up with a girlfriend, or getting fired from your job in our dimension meant that your alter ego self was fighting for there very life in another. I never heard anything so fantastic! I'd say it's only a matter of time, I hear the series is quite popular but, unfortunately it's also very short. There is a manga but, it's nowhere near as unique as the anime.

Anyways I'm done ranting but, I would also like to see "Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail" in English dub.

Prince of Tennis all episodes, movies, and specials

Bleach all episodes, movies, and speicals

This way I can do what I did with Yu Yu watch them at work. I did that with Bleach as well those where the best days at work watching 2 great series for 12 hours.

Gonna have to second this one POT. It was a good anime from what I watched. Good character developement, and interesting, even electrifying tennis matches. My personal choice, would have to be Hellsing, I have all of it. But, after the first arc, it's all in sub. Which doesn't bother me terribly. But, To watch the first 13 in english, and then japanese the rest of the way makes it kinda a game changer for me.