What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

Darker than black's second Season. I heard it's really good but I hate Subs :(

Darker Than Black Season 2 has already been dubbed into English, go here: http://english-dub.kametsu.com/darker-than-black-s2

The second half of D. Gray-Man. Hated that they only did half of it. :(

FUNimation would love to dub the rest of D.Gray-Man, but there are licensing issues with Dentsu.

Hellsing Ultimate. Damn that production staff is lazy. they are taking years to release the episodes...in japanese so imagine english dubbed releases. Anxiety is killing me

Hellsing Ultimate has already been dubbed into English, OVAs 1-4 are out already, and OVAs 5-7 should be out in 2012.

To Aru Majutsu No Index(A Certain Magical Index)

I am Aware Funi has the license to it, and I'm aware they have plans to dub it, but it's been a year and a half since the announcement. When it FINALLY gets released with a dub I will have my top 3 anime dubbed(Darker than Black and FMA Brotherhood are 1 and 3 respectively). Which will make me happy. Would have been top 5 if Persona 4 hadn't come out recently. XD

I really want hellsing ultimate dub to be reopened beause they only went to episdoe 4 then funtime or what ever they are called took over the operation and shut it down. the voices of Alacard and servis i reckon are really cool but now i have to watch the subbed version which isnt that well but atleast i still get to watch hellsing ultimate ^^

I really want hellsing ultimate dub to be reopened beause they only went to episdoe 4 then funtime or what ever they are called took over the operation and shut it down. the voices of Alacard and servis i reckon are really cool but now i have to watch the subbed version which isnt that well but atleast i still get to watch hellsing ultimate ^^

FUNimation/Geneon will be releasing english dubs of Hellsing Ultimate Episodes 5-8 in 2012, with the same voice actors for Episodes 1-4.