What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

here is 3 anime i love love to see English Dubbed

1. Blue exorcist

2. Yosuga no sora

3. Gintama

Blue Exorcist English Dub has already been confirmed, will be available on Neon Alley soon.

As for Gintama, I doubt that will ever be english dubbed.

Sentai Filmworks USA only english dubbed the Gintama movie because they were able to release it on Blu-Ray.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to see the complete series of Shakugan no Shana (I know it's licensed, but they're taking too long :P) and The Familiar of Zero (come on Funi!). Other than that, I really want to see Hanasaku Iroha.

FUNimation will be releasing Shakugan no Shana Season 1 later this month (August), the first Movie in October (maybe?), and Season 2 will be released sometime in December 2012.

As for The Familiar of Zero, FUNimation will NOT be licensing/dubbing Seasons 2-4, sorry mate.

However, there is a chance Sentai Filmworks USA might license rescue Season 1 from FUNimation, and also license Seasons 2 and 3, since they just recently licensed Season 4.

(I don't think Sentai is going to be dubbing Season 4 though, at least anytime soon)

A year ago I would've said deadman wonderland but I got my wish! I guess I'd go with Bakuman since the manga is amazing.

There's already an English Dub for Season One of Bakuman, thanks to Media Blasters.

Edited by Toddler Naruto

• 3 months later...

lol, One Piece. I think the funimation dub was mid-Skypiea arc 3 or 4 years ago and the next arc had just began when I looked into it this past summer. It doesn't really matter though, because I broke down and watched the sub. Anyway, on a much more realistic note I'm hoping that when Eureka 7 AO finishes in Japan it will be promptly dubbed.

Black Lagoon OVA

FUNimation/Geneon have already licensed it, we should be getting the english dub sometime in 2013 (next year).

lol, One Piece. I think the FUNimation dub was mid-Skypiea arc 3 or 4 years ago and the next arc had just began when I looked into it this past summer. It doesn't really matter though, because I broke down and watched the sub.

FUNimation has already uncut english dubbed One Piece Episodes 1-241 and One Piece Movie 8: The Princess and the Pirates: Adventures in Alabasta, and they will be releasing One Piece Episodes 242-336 and One Piece Movie 10: Strong World uncut english dubbed in 2013 (next year).

Anyway, on a much more realistic note I'm hoping that when Eureka 7 AO finishes in Japan it will be promptly dubbed.

FUNimation has already licensed Eureka Seven: AO, we should be getting the english dub sometime in 2013 (next year).

Edited by Toddler Naruto

• 1 month later...