What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

I would like all anime to be english dub......

That's never going to happen, licensing an anime and english dubbing it costs alot of money, it's not free.

I'd like them to do a new series of Trigun and then dub that!

There might be a new Trigun anime, but it would have to cover the Trigun Maximum manga, or else I'm not interested...

I didn't know Funi axed Case Closed. I liked the cast.

I'd say Initial D stages 3 and 4, but with the Tokyopop cast, but not the bad music they had in the background and the stupid slang.

I also loved the Case Closed Dub, but it's never getting revived or brought back. I've moved on on and have already begun watching it fansubbed.

Definitely Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Viz has the streaming rights to subtitled version of Reborn!, so it should be only matter of time before there's an English Dub.

oh and i agree ao no exorcist definitely needs a dubbed version

Blue Exorcist will NEVER be english dubbed, Aniplex USA is releasing it Subtitled Only to DVD in the U.S.

hitman reborn

Viz has the streaming rights to subtitled version of Reborn!, so it should be only matter of time before there's an English Dub.

• 2 weeks later...

Puella Magi Madoka Magica But I've read It's gonna be dubbed by Aniplex! Dvd releases Feb and June. : D

Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Pandora Hearts(I haven't gotten around to watching it but it looks cool)

Toradora(WHY.. WHY IS THIS NOT DUBBED!?)

I'd love to see a proper dub of Yu-Gi-Oh but I know that's never gonna happen. Can't find the Singaporean english dub anywhere. I don't even know if they finished it.