What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

I thought you said that didn't need a dub.

It doesn't.. it's not really something that would ever get licensed over here, but it'd have a higher chance of getting released here if it was licensed for a dub (as Sentai is about the only sub-only company) so that was a reason for listing it. Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and ef ~ a tale of memories (actually is being released sub-only by Sentai.. shame TM 8.0 isn't) would be one of the few sub-only series I'd purchase if they ever got an official R1 release.

It doesn't.. it's not really something that would ever get licensed over here, but it'd have a higher chance of getting released here if it was licensed for a dub (as Sentai is about the only sub-only company) so that was a reason for listing it. Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and ef ~ a tale of memories (actually is being released sub-only by Sentai.. shame TM 8.0 isn't) would be one of the few sub-only series I'd purchase if they ever got an official R1 release.
Well couldn't Aniplex release it with that ridiculous method they did for Kara no Kyoukai? (Sub only + EXPENSIVE)

Sounds like a series + method they would work on...

Also other than Koby (who I know actually spends money on Anime) how many people here actually deserve the series they want to be dubbed, to actually be dubbed?

I know my ass doesn't, I wouldn't buy any of the titles I mentioned that I want to be dubbed. They deserve to be dub, and they could easily be amazingly voiced and localized (as localization with some of my choices would do the original script so much justice). But I don't deserve any of these things as I won't be spending a penny supporting the licensing/dubbing process.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Ef - A Tale Of Memories

2. Ef - A Tale Of Melodies

3. School Days

4. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Ef - A Tale Of Memories and Melodies because after I finished Clannad I was told that this was a bit like it so I was pretty excited to watch but then found out it hadn't been dubbed, I could watch with subtitles but that kind of ruins it I think (having to read while the show is playing in the background).

School Days looks like it has an amazing story to it,

especially with the dramatic ending

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX because the story just seemed so incomplete without the final season, I wanted to see what happened to Jaden. It was of one of the shows that really made me enjoy everything only to be reminded that it was being dubbed by a corporation like 4kids when they didn't bother finishing it.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know where you heard that, but it's false. Blue Exorcist in being released in America subtitled only.

Anyhow Deadman Wonderland is being dubbed by FUNimation.

I misspoke when I said Funimation. Aniplex is doing the dub

http://blueexorcist.com/

Also at the time I first posted Deadman Wonderland's dub hadn't been announced yet.

Thank You and Good Day Sir.