Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

546 is up guys sorry about the previous weeks I was out of town on vacation. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/1

:happy: yay you back!!!!! hoped you enjoyed it!

---------

Anyways :exciting: LOVED THIS NEW CHAPTER!!!!! lol but the beginning felt a little like déjà vu with the whole metal magnet thing...reminds me of the younger Naruto fillers don't cha think?

I was waiting to see what was going to happen between Gaara and his dad! but I wonder why his father developed Insomnia rings around his eyes when he used his gold jutsu thing

Oh... sorry to but in or your alls converstation, but is it true that in the manga... the Akatsuki has been reserected by Kabuto?! And! If it's true, where are each of them and what are they planning to do?

what planet did you come from (-_-)

I don't get what you even trying to say?

1 thing ki want 2 know .......

who is madra ........ and how he live long..................

he is 1 of the oldest ninja of naruto series............

and 1 more thing the 4th is dead or alive........

Madara was one of the members of the Uchiha clan which clashed with the First Hokage's Senju clan.......in fact, he fought a battle with the 1st over the leadership of Konoha and since he disappeared, everyone assumed he was dead. However it is widely thought that he is occupying some one else's body.......since no one can live that long......

The 4th is dead......it was confirmed when he appeared during Naruto's transformation into the nine tails......

WOW!!!!!! Gaara's battle against his father begins and the secret behind his powers are revealed......it almost makes him even more similar to Naruto now. The love of their parents being their inherited strength.

Yeah, sacrificing the mother, sealing a demon in his unborn child, sending assassins after the child and then later brutally raising him as a weapon...yeah that's a parent's love. I call bullsh*t on whatever the Fourth Kazekage says about him loving Gaara.

Wizard's Fifth Rule: "Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie."

Yeah, sacrificing the mother, sealing a demon in his unborn child, sending assassins after the child and then later brutally raising him as a weapon...yeah that's a parent's love. I call bullsh*t on whatever the Fourth Kazekage says about him loving Gaara.

Wizard's Fifth Rule: "Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie."

I wasn't referring to Gaara's father but his mother. In this week's manga chapter the sealing process of the Shukaku was revealed and it was the love of Gaara's mother that gives him such strength. The Fourth Kazekage doesn't deserve to be his father after creating a war weapon in the form of Gaara and trying to kill him when his experiment didn't work. I doubt if he ever loved Gaara.....

I wasn't referring to Gaara's father but his mother. In this week's manga chapter the sealing process of the Shukaku was revealed and it was the love of Gaara's mother that gives him such strength. The Fourth Kazekage doesn't deserve to be his father after creating a war weapon in the form of Gaara and trying to kill him when his experiment didn't work. I doubt if he ever loved Gaara.....

maybe so ...but remember he is (was) the Kazekage... lets say that Gaara never became stable? and he actually got worse? ...I love Gaara a lot as a character but his father had the role of protecting his village (as all that have the name 'kage') if Gaara became more unstable and began killing people for his own pleasure ...then sacrifice has to be made? no matter how cruel it may seem? Think about what Itachi did (he did something similar)...

maybe so ...but remember he is (was) the Kazekage... lets say that Gaara never became stable? and he actually got worse? ...I love Gaara a lot as a character but his father had the role of protecting his village (as all that have the name 'kage') if Gaara became more unstable and began killing people for his own pleasure ...then sacrifice has to be made? no matter how cruel it may seem? Think about what Itachi did (he did something similar)...

I can sort of see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't praise the Fourth Kazekage for it, because it would be solving a problem he himself caused.

As for Itachi...what he did was a situation that was basically out of his control. He was all of thirteen years old, and under orders from the Third Hokage and Danzo. Itachi saw only two outcomes: either the Uchiha clan lived and they sparked the next ninja war, or they died, and peace was maintained. Blame for the massacre lies mostly with Madara, for instigating the Uchiha to rebellion, then Sarutobi and Danzo, for not being able to broker a peace. Ironically enough, in my opinion, despite the fact he actually did the deed, Itachi deserves little to none of the blame.

Whereas, with the Fourth Kazekage, he coldly made the decision to seal a demon inside of his unborn son, using his wife's own life force to power the seal.

I can sort of see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't praise the Fourth Kazekage for it, because it would be solving a problem he himself caused.

As for Itachi...what he did was a situation that was basically out of his control. He was all of thirteen years old, and under orders from the Third Hokage and Danzo. Itachi saw only two outcomes: either the Uchiha clan lived and they sparked the next ninja war, or they died, and peace was maintained. Blame for the massacre lies mostly with Madara, for instigating the Uchiha to rebellion, then Sarutobi and Danzo, for not being able to broker a peace. Ironically enough, in my opinion, despite the fact he actually did the deed, Itachi deserves little to none of the blame.

Whereas, with the Fourth Kazekage, he coldly made the decision to seal a demon inside of his unborn son, using his wife's own life force to power the seal.

I admit defeat. lol how can I fight with that answer?