Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Well my theory on what was going to happen to Itachi And Nagato was completely wrong :(

Now that my pouting is out of the way, lol, I do remember Itachi giving Naruto some power a while back and defeat Sasuke... I wonder I Naruto will use it against Itachi to defeat him. Might make the battle a lot easier so Naruto can go face Toby quicker (not saying I want this batter to be quick and to not be epic though).

Well my theory on what was going to happen to Itachi And Nagato was completely wrong :(

Now that my pouting is out of the way, lol, I do remember Itachi giving Naruto some power a while back and defeat Sasuke... I wonder I Naruto will use it against Itachi to defeat him. Might make the battle a lot easier so Naruto can go face Toby quicker (not saying I want this batter to be quick and to not be epic though).

I agree! For one thing, I certainly don't want to miss a single moment of this upcoming battle. That picture of Gaara crying was sooooooooooooo heart-breaking. It made me want to cry too. It's the first time he's cried as a teenager and what his father did to him was unforgivable. Still, at least he realized his mistakes even at this point when he's nothing more than a zombie of sorts

phew, i started reading Naruto again after a loooong time. 21 chapters in one night.

I even found some new EPIC moments -

• Raikage VS. Bee with the Clothesline
  • Naruto's talk with the Nine Tails
  • Gaara's confrontation with his dad

and best of all ...

• ITACHI AND NAGATO FTW!!!

giggles , I know right?

--- anyways oooooo can't wait for next week ...wonder whats going to happen.

and I am glad Gaara sorted out that whole love issue.

549 is up guys and the link works lol http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/30783368/1 im not sure why the last link wasnt working for you Rikuo but when I just click it, it came up fine. Im sorry it didnt work for you bro.

hmm worked for me to? lol thanks for the new upload

-----

omg! just what I've been waiting for! They finally going to reveal what powers Itachi gave to Naruto

:happy:

549 is up guys and the link works lol http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/30783368/1 im not sure why the last link wasnt working for you Rikuo but when I just click it, it came up fine. Im sorry it didnt work for you bro.

Yeah both your 548 and 549 links are working now, my internet must have been sulking that day, because it refused to load 548 at all, despite the fact every other web site I was trying worked.

Hmmm, supposition time.

Okay, so Shisui had a Mangekyou Sharingan. Who he killed to obtain it, we don't it know. However, what's telling here is what Itachi says: that Shishui gave him his eye and apparently either killed himself, or let Itachi kill him.

Apparently, Danzo stole Shisui's eye while still alive. Maybe this was one of the key reasons Danzo ordered the massacre, to cover it up; afterwards, he then decided to steal all the other eyes, as a sort of unplanned bonus.

Also, it must be asked here: why didn't Itachi use this genjutsu on Madara? Possible answer could be that Madara would know how to counter it, just like he was somehow able to turn off the Amaterasu.

Hmmm, supposition time.

Okay, so Shisui had a Mangekyou Sharingan. Who he killed to obtain it, we don't it know. However, what's telling here is what Itachi says: that Shishui gave him his eye and apparently either killed himself, or let Itachi kill him.

Apparently, Danzo stole Shisui's eye while still alive. Maybe this was one of the key reasons Danzo ordered the massacre, to cover it up; afterwards, he then decided to steal all the other eyes, as a sort of unplanned bonus.

Also, it must be asked here: why didn't Itachi use this genjutsu on Madara? Possible answer could be that Madara would know how to counter it, just like he was somehow able to turn off the Amaterasu.

If that is true, then why did Itachi give this ability to Naruto? Naruto is no master of genjutsu, he doesn't possess any so how would he be able to use it to his advantage against Madara???

If that is true, then why did Itachi give this ability to Naruto? Naruto is no master of genjutsu, he doesn't possess any so how would he be able to use it to his advantage against Madara???

If Itachi had gone after Madara with this genjutsu, he wouldn't have needed Naruto at all. He would have had Shisui's eye implanted, gone up to Madara and looked him in the eye. However, since he didn't, then it means one of two things

1) Masashi Kishimoto has left a big plot hole, yet again

2) He'll probably say later that Madara would have been able to counter it, thus Itachi would never have bothered to do it.