Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I honestly don't like where this is going, the whole war is taking place and the hero is clueless and will probably emerge to save the day when all hope is lost, while things are getting really interesting, this approach just doesn't roll well with me I'd have rathered that Naruto be there from the start of the war, that's probably just me, great chapter nonetheless.

I honestly don't like where this is going, the whole war is taking place and the hero is clueless and will probably emerge to save the day when all hope is lost, while things are getting really interesting, this approach just doesn't roll well with me I'd have rathered that Naruto be there from the start of the war, that's probably just me, great chapter nonetheless.

I don't read the manga so I'm not sure what is actually going on but honestly it'd be rather nice if Naruto doesn't show up for the war. Have every one beat their counterparts that seem great to have them fight each other as I have heard they are doing.. then somehow get Sasuke to fight Madara in the end and let them both end up dying or at least Sasuke and one of the other people there finish off Madara but before he goes he unleashes something worse and have Naruto be the one to beat it and end it all. I just don't really see any need or want to have Naruto face Madara.. but we all know it's going to end with Naruto being the one to beat him.

I honestly have a strong feeling it's going to be a Code Geass type ending here where Sasuke takes the place of Lelouch, honestly they hint at it everytme they talk about Sasuke's relationship with Itachi, I honestly think he's just gonna do for Naruto what Itachi wanted to do for him.

Itachi did give Naruto some special power to combat Sasuke so Naruto has the edge there, but I don't see how Naruto even with his new powers from the fox be able to fight and win against Madara since he can manipulate space and time to his advantage. But since in the latest manga Naruto finally gets a clue and escapes and is now headed off to war, I really have the feeling he'll get lost and might not show up for a few chapters... well that would be just like Naruto if that did happen.

That was freakin epic! though I really hope they tell us if Anko is alive or not soon, they can't kill of my favorite char dammit!

You can think that all you like but quite often when my sister is reading a book or watching a television series, she'll find a characteer that she likes and somehow, more often than not, that character ends up dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Naruto chapter 537...

Well this is the biggest chapter yet,

with Toby appearing and deciding to go head with his plan since Naruto seems to be coming to him. Toby raising the moon and bring out a monster to destroy everything sound kind of like the beginning of the end to me. I sure hope Naruto kicks his ass. I'm also sure Sasuke is going to show up soon, am mean, he can't be left out of the party can he?

Naruto chapter 537...

Well this is the biggest chapter yet,

with Toby appearing and deciding to go head with his plan since Naruto seems to be coming to him. Toby raising the moon and bring out a monster to destroy everything sound kind of like the beginning of the end to me. I sure hope Naruto kicks his ass. I'm also sure Sasuke is going to show up soon, am mean, he can't be left out of the party can he?

tooo true... what you think is going to happen to bee?

• 2 weeks later...

"Well isn't that a rare treat, you coming to talk to me......I get it, finally wanna be friends because your lonely in here. But I'm busy now, we'll talk later!" Naruto @ nine tails

tahahaha you show him Naruto! XD I liked that chapter , it was brilliant. (thanks for posting the links raikagesama)

:dhh: hehe I wouldn't mind Naruto being my flash light XP