Yu-Gi-Oh! - Epic Tournament #2 [Winner: L&S]

Koby

Updated.

KashX is doing a lot worse than I figured he would so far. Either that or everyone just upgraded their decks compared to the last tournament and friendly duels I'd seen, lol.

RazorDan is the only person to have actually dueled so far that still doesn't have a point. Everyone else without points haven't even dueled yet. Come on guys why is there 6 out of 16 people who haven't dueled a single time when others have as much as 5 duels under their belt?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm sorry, but I have to pull out of this tournament. I just recently got bombarded with school projects, and band is also taking up some time, so I barely have time for Kametsu in general (apologies to all those who PM'd me about matches with no reply). Im so sorry, but I'll be sure to do the next Tournament. Good luck to all players.

Hey guys, I'm sorry, but I have to pull out of this tournament. I just recently got bombarded with school projects, and band is also taking up some time, so I barely have time for Kametsu in general (apologies to all those who PM'd me about matches with no reply). Im so sorry, but I'll be sure to do the next Tournament. Good luck to all players.

Damn man that sucks.

I added a loss for you against everyone. So everyone got 3 points.

Sorry guys, I'm afraid I'll have to drop-out on this one. The hours are really erratic around here and the second-years I met said that us first-years usually get homework by the bucket load and end up staying awake till 2 in the morn trying to do it.

That coupled with all the time zones would make it real tough for me to have duels. Hopefully, I'll be able to join the next one though. Till then, best of luck to all the contestants.

Et tu Ikki? O.o

Didn't get the chance to duel ya at the last tourny either.... =P

Well hope your timings get better, till the next one I suppose.

Moving on, apparently my luck is getting better! lol

First I won against samurai lord (2-0) and now I just beat Razor too.

Razor vs Me

0 - 2

~Booyea

Updated, damn getting too much drop outs.

Fixed that one Raz.

Also Bardon please learn how to post results you still haven't posted any correctly.

Your wins come before losses. If you win put 2-0.. not 0-2. for example.

Decided to remove the points given from dropouts. So everyone got the win from honey and Iki but no points for it.

Updated.

Was having issues last night with my internet. Got disconnected 4x, but two of the times I was in the middle of a duel. I don't know if I should just give my opponents the win for those or if we should just start the match over. I guess I'll leave it up to them to decide to play nice or grab the win.