Yu-Gi-Oh! - Kametsu Tournament # 1 [Winner: salmun]

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:happy:OH YEAH!! I am now considered the number one duelist in Kamitsu Forums, I dare you to take my title from me:confident::victory:. I am the kamitsu champion!! hell yeah!

well, this tourney was just a mock one to see how many "serious" duelists we have. The next one hosted by Koby will be the real deal.

In this one, 2 bad hands meant you were outta the tourney. With the rules Koby has in mind for Part Deux, it'll be a lot more tougher.

And when Raz brings in the Deck Master rules, it's gonna get insane if he accepts the rules I suggest to him.

well, this tourney was just a mock one to see how many "serious" duelists we have. The next one hosted by Koby will be the real deal.

In this one, 2 bad hands meant you were outta the tourney. With the rules Koby has in mind for Part Deux, it'll be a lot more tougher.

And when Raz brings in the Deck Master rules, it's gonna get insane if he accepts the rules I suggest to him.