Yu-Gi-Oh! - Kametsu Tournament # 1 [Winner: salmun]

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came up with some interesting idea's for the next tournament in which I'd like to host. I've came up with an idea to allow for more duels to happen during the tournament and give everyone more of a chance to win. The only thing is I'm not quite sure how I'll work out the award badges. May just let people add them to their signature or in a sticky topic whether than trying to find a way to add badges to individual users under their user info to the left of the posts.

I just came up with some interesting idea's for the next tournament in which I'd like to host. I've came up with an idea to allow for more duels to happen during the tournament and give everyone more of a chance to win. The only thing is I'm not quite sure how I'll work out the award badges. May just let people add them to their signature or in a sticky topic whether than trying to find a way to add badges to individual users under their user info to the left of the posts.

I'm all for adding new rules to help duelists get more matches in.

And yeah, the sig thing is cool enough.

I got an idea. How about we set up a tournament like this. Each player selects a deck 'master' which is basically their best/favourite monster in their deck. you then duel other players with the winner getting the loser's DM. You are only eliminated when you lose a duel with NO DM in your deck. Also, each entrant must post the name of their DMs in a thread and the DM must be different for each player. What do ya think?

I got an idea. How about we set up a tournament like this. Each player selects a deck 'master' which is basically their best/favourite monster in their deck. you then duel other players with the winner getting the loser's DM. You are only eliminated when you lose a duel with NO DM in your deck. Also, each entrant must post the name of their DMs in a thread and the DM must be different for each player. What do ya think?

Ya mean like Kaiba's Battle City tournament?

Perhaps you can host the 3rd tournament. The setup I have in mind wouldn't work with something like that. Also some decks don't have room to add someone else's card to it since you're limited to 60 cards, 15 cards in extra deck, and 15 in your side deck. Also some decks can be messed up by adding a card that breaks flow. Such as decks that rely on only one type of card, etc.. So maybe allow them to add the card to their side deck instead of having to add it to their deck? IDK it's up to you..

Has anyone else completed their duels for this?

Well, I beat Buu earlier today and Raz beat Bardon. I just finished updating the tree.

Indy vs. RazorDan

KashX vs. JCBeezy

Salmun vs. winner of above

Finals

And yeah Raz. Koby's booked the second tourney. You can book the third and everyone else can start calling dibs now.

I'm not even sure if JCBeezy is going to duel or not. He seemed rather mad about YGO in the CB yesterday and kind of acted like he was mad at me about something related to it. I could be wrong in it all but it just seemed like he was irritated about something and he even said he was not in the mood to discuss YGO.

Anyways sounds like the KashX vs. JCBeezy duel is about the only thing held up on the left side of the bracket. Hope something gets done about it soon as that will be both of their first duels in this tournament, yet the right hand side is near ready for the finals despite the fact there were more duels to be had.

A sad story of how things could've been the other way around if it had not been for someone demanding a redo coz they didn't pay attention. :P lol

But meh, I digress.

well, in all fairness, the trap card was already laid out and if the system had been automatic, it never woulda happened. But it's manual, we're all human and the server kinda lags occasionally so no biggie.