Yu-Gi-Oh! - Epic Tournament #2 [Winner: L&S]

Koby

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No summary? :( That makes me sad.

lol.. Well it requires a bit more moves than usual as I usually win within my first 1 to 3 turns so it's easier to remember.

First duel was rather close. I won on rock/paper/scissors and chose to go 2nd. We each kept beating the others monster every turn. Eventually I ran out of plays to do and got beat. Both our LP's were low.

Second duel I chose to go 2nd since it was my choice since I lost the first match. I one by a FTK when I swarmed the field with 4 monsters thanks to Future Fusion and one boosted the other 3 by 500. I even had Solidarity and United we Stand on the field.

Third duel... I knew from the start it wasn't going to be easy with the hand I started with. At first it was a little back and back but it didn't take but a few turns before I knew it was a loss cause and eventually got beat when all I could do is set 1 monster with with 1400 defense while he had two monsters with 2700 attack (one was a token) while I had only 3000 attack left. He summoned another monster and that was the end.

KashX and machina kid. Let's hurry it along.

I know machina kid has been trying to get into contact with KashX. It's ridiculous that it's so hard to get into contact with him because Razor won't let him join the forum. In the future we may have to just not allow those who aren't members of the forum (which is at least 2-3 of the duelists), because it becomes too hard to get in contact when the person we have to go through isn't around. >.> KashX is about to get disqualified for taking too long to respond.

Lost to Super-Buu-5.

0-2

Had Super-Buu-5 both duels but he plays extremely dirty with effects like Grand Mole to constantly return any monster that he can't beat. The uses Compulsory Evacuation Device, Effect Veiler (when I would have won, but instead put my attack to 0 with no monsters in grave). Lets just say that while he won with under-handed tricks, it's still a fair game as it's all legal. Though with a deck like that he'll stand no chance against L&S unfortunately.

It was fun though. Might have helped had I drawn better to be able to counter.. but I was literally only playing card to card as I drew due to bad luck of starting hands.

Good luck to you in the Championships. May the best duelist win!

L&S beat Super-Buu-5 2-1

Congrats on winning the tournament L&S.

We should really come up with something as a prize for the winner. I'm just unsure what we can do. Seeing as DN has all cards unlocked by default it's not like we can give cards away in it or something unlike other online games we've had where we could give out rare items. Since we have no staff power at DN we can't give features such as custom avatar or backing either... so only things we can award is something on the forum or such.. but I've never been good with coming up with idea's for prizes lol.

Now everyone will likely try and use the broken Blackwings next time. >< That's usually how it goes. People saw how easy Dragunity was so they switched to it. Now that they see Blacwings is possibly the easiest to win with due them needing to be hit with a couple more bans to even them out still.. everyone will probably flock to using them on the next tournament.

Can I get a banner that says I won....that'd be cool. I don't want anything too extravagant.

Good idea. I made one for you and one for salmun (since he won the last tournament). I decided to use the DN usernames for the badges, if that's alright with everyone.

1st-tourney-badge.png

2nd-tourney-badge.png

Let me know what you think of the badges. Perhaps I can change out the image or something on each one or something.