Yu-Gi-Oh! - Kametsu Tournament # 1 [Winner: salmun]

Nero D. Ace

Right, I got a deck made according to the 9/1 banlist that I'm incredibly confident in. So, I wanna see what everyone else has done with their best decks as well.

I'm thinking of starting a bracket tournament in 2 days. If you wanna enter, post in this thread and include your username on "Dueling Network" if you're not part of the team yet.

Rules :-

• No cheating. This is just for fun.
  • Those who are paired up should contact each other via PM's to decide when to hold the duel.
  • Each Duel will have 3 Rounds with the winner being the one who wins the best 2 outta 3.
  • The September 1, 2011 banlist will be used.
  • Side Deck's are allowed but a person must use one deck for the entirety of the tournament. Choose wisely.
  • A random number will be allotted to each duelist while making pairs.
  • If a duelist doesn't return a PM of his opponent on when the match will be within 24 hours, that duelist will be disqualified and the other one will win by default. Also, matches should take place within a maximum of 3 days after they've been announced. This is to make sure that if a duelist isn't interested anymore, we can save some time.
  • Duelists need to change rooms after each duel (Can't just re-shuffle the Deck and go again in the same room) but the winner must make sure to take a screenshot of the other guy admitting Defeat or Draw. When a duelist has finished all 3 of his duels with his opponent, the winner is to send the 3 screenshots to me via PM so i can advance him to the next round.

TOURNAMENT BRACKET -

tree-2.png

From the moment that this thread was posted, duelists have 48 hours to apply.

PRIZE REWARD! - 20,000 Gil

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. We got 5 people in already and it hasn't even been a day yet. I might even get one of the GFX Staff to design a super special awesome tag for the winner of the tourney.

UPDATE!

2 more people added to the tourney - RazorDan and KashX.

For those who get paired up with Kash, send PM's to RazorDan since he's Kash's brother and Kash doesn't have an account here.

I guess my brother wouldn't mind entering only thing is he doesn't got an account here since he ain't that big of an anime fan, but he loves playing this game I think he's even hooked.

Here's his name [David], contact me with any info regarded I guess.

:confuse:

20k? Hmmm....fair enough. :P

I guess I'm in too, though the timings of those duels will have to be considered. *points that the world doesn't exactly follow the same schedule as host of this tourny*

Oh and would it possible for someone to be in charge of capping all the duels? (*Note: In case no one realized but you can watch the duels of any member currently playing at the time, just go to their profile while the duel is going on and click watch duel*)

Me figured it'd be interesting if we can have a set of dueling videos from our members, doesn't have to be one person alone doing the job. And it'll be like having an actual judge on the field too.

About 11 hours to go before entries are closed. So far, we have 9 people.

Also, I thought this new rule would help -

If a duelist doesn't return a PM of his opponent on when the match will be within 24 hours, that duelist will be disqualified and the other one will win by default. Also, matches should take place within a maximum of 3 days after they've been announced. This is to make sure that if a duelist isn't interested anymore, we can save some time.

Okay, here's the pair-up. All completely 100% random. Since we had 10 players instead of 8, I had to modify the usual style this happens. So, 4 duelists will have to go through 4 battles to win and 6 will have to go through 3. If you're one of the four, well, you drew the short end of the stick, guys.

tree.png

Also, I think I need to add this one more rule -

You need to change rooms after each duel but the winner must make sure to take a screenshot of the other guy admitting Defeat or Draw. When a duelist has finished all 3 of his duels with his opponent, the winner is to send the 3 screenshots to me via PM so i can advance him to the next round.

Well, the first match just happened and I happened to watch it.

Super-Buu-5 Vs. David was definitely one of the best duels I've seen on DN with all the trap, counter traps and counter-counter traps. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner and that winner was Super-Buu-5.

@David practice some more so you can compensate for the loss in your Six Sam Deck and be sure to take part in our next tourney.