Yu-Gi-Oh! - Epic Tournament #2 [Winner: L&S]

Koby

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Koby / guys / girls / other :)

im going to have to drop out of this

got one hell of an assignment from college and have to really try to hit this dead line or im be a fish in a barrel

Removed. At this rate I'll have to reduce the final round to less people to make the preliminaries even be worth going through. Don't want every single person who bothered to duel in the preliminaries make it to the finals by default.. that would make the whole preliminary round pointless.

Even if this part was mostly made just to get every one to duel everyone mostly for fun anyhow. =P

Lost to Super-Buu-5...... 1-2

First game had a complete shit hand, couldn't summon a monster and had no spells/traps that would help and thus got wiped out easily. Second match I won when I used Future Fusion to make a bad ass Chimeratech that would be summoned in two turns and with a certain monsters effect also Special Summoned two monsters with 2400 attack each... then used Overload Fusion to Fusion Summon another Chimeratech that turn as well for a massive OTK. Third match... I summon a monster with 4000 attack that can attack 4 times which could have won the game, but due to Colossal Fighter's broken eff he was able to just keep Special Summoning him back into defense mode. Thus next turn he used Dark Hole and then Synchro Summoned Stardust Dragon for the win. It was a fun match which could have turned out differently perhaps was it not for the first round.

beat [david] 2-1....

first duel he used monster reborn to sp summon my shooting star dragon to his side of the field and attacked me directly for the win, third duel he used monster reborn[that card must die >___<] to sp summon my shooting star dragon again to his side of the field. he kept using my shooting star dragons eff to stop my attacks and sending him to my banished field, than kept sp summoning my shooting star to his side during each of his turns.....

beat [david] 2-1....

first duel he used monster reborn to sp summon my shooting star dragon to his side of the field and attacked me directly for the win, third duel he used monster reborn[that card must die >___<] to sp summon my shooting star dragon again to his side of the field. he kept using my shooting star dragons eff to stop my attacks and sending him to my banished field, than kept sp summoning my shooting star to his side during each of his turns.....

Should have said something as I'm pretty sure he would be Special Summoned back to your side of the field not his after his effect has been activated and banished.

Updated.

I sent messages to the 3 I have to still duel a few days ago but no replies still. I'm about to set a time limit on this and end this round so everyone please try to respond and finish up any duels you may have left. You'd especially want to if you're low on points as you might not make it if I end this round before hand. ><

Just dueled HeroOfFate and sadly lost. >.>

First round I could've won easily, I had everything set up to nuke him but I accidentally ended up doing a completely nooby move that cost me big time! =P

Second round was a breeze, though if it had been one more turn I guess he would've countered pretty well.

Third round I got a bad hand while he was able to bring out his ace, couldn't get the chance to do anything.

Me vs HeroOfFate

1 - 2

Four days since I messaged samurai_lord, Sanada_Jin, and robzombie. I'm going to give this a couple more days and if I don't hear from them.. I'll have to unfortunately disqualify them. There would be no reason why they couldn't respond within a weeks time. It's pathetic how many no shows and drop outs this tournament has had. Do us all a favor and don't bother signing up if you're going to fail to show up to your duels.

I understand Sanada_Jin lost his internet and it seems he won't get it back in time, but the other two haven't said anything and they have been on and read the message without ever responding.

If anyone else has messaged someone and hasn't heard back please let me know asap as I plan to end the preliminary rounds on Oct 5th (two days from now).