Yu-Gi-Oh! - Epic Tournament #2 [Winner: L&S]

Koby

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of the time of year it is, school starting back, etc.. I've been letting this slide. However everyone needs to find time to complete their duels. Stop being lazy and expecting to find them online and start PMing them instead to set up a time where you both can be online to do your duels. I'm going to set a deadline for this soon, so I expect people to get their duels done.

Because of the time of year it is, school starting back, etc.. I've been letting this slide. However everyone needs to find time to complete their duels. Stop being lazy and expecting to find them online and start PMing them instead to set up a time where you both can be online to do your duels. I'm going to set a deadline for this soon, so I expect people to get their duels done.

Hey my bro is online everyday for atleast four hours but never any opponents from this tournament.

If any of [David] opponents want to duel please pm me so we can set the duel.

OTK KashX on first duel. Second Duel got a terrible hand and forgot about his Field Spell card that reduced my attack and thus I attacked his monster and got destroyed leaving my field open. Third Duel I had him, but didn't set one of my Spells thus Mage Power didn't power up by another 500 and he summoned a monster and was stronger by only 200.. the next turn I got disconnected.

Instead of redoing the duel when given the option he chose to take the win. So KashX got the win due to a disconnect. :/

Thus record is: 1-2

Updated btw.