Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

This is about what video games you'd like to see a sequel to, but it hasn't been announced or even hinted that one is coming out.

The game that i want to see have a sequel the most is the game "Kya Dark Lineage" its such a great game that didn't get much attention, and the worst part is that the ending to kya dark lineage was a cliffhanger! i would love it if the creators made a sequel, i would probabally even pay 300 dollars to buy a sequel to it!

some other games that need sequels are

Malice ( i feel if they made a sequel and fixed things up they could make a really good game)

The chrono trigger/cross series.

the sly cooper series

a sequel to la pucelle tactics

i also hope they make a sequel for odin sphere, soul nomad and the world eaters and grim grimoire

that is all i can think of right now.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to see:

Grandia 4,

Shadow Hearts 4,

XenoSaga 4.

All of them are great series.. although not sure what they'd be able to do with XenoSaga 4?

Maybe all new characters and new story.. or new characters with a different view of the same story...

Either way I'd like to see more E.S. battles, and the same battle system.

I would love to see Xenosaga 4,5, and 6 but that will never happen :(

I've never played XenoGears.. but I hear it has something to do with the mobile suits from XenoSaga. If so I would like to see more sequels for XenoGears. The first one I can only find on Amazon and the price is very high.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There was a nice shooter on PC once - No One Lives Forever.

Retro-spy setting is killing, and there is pretty much plot. Both parts were just great and I wonder why there's nothing announced. It probably wont be, though. I don't know why i rememberd this game, it just came to my mind.

• 2 weeks later...