Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to see:

Grandia 4,

Shadow Hearts 4,

XenoSaga 4.

Seconded, but I'd rather have something closer to XenoGears than XenoSaga. I have such great memories of that game...maybe it had something to do with my playing it in the same time frame that I saw Evangelion for the first time.

Also, Tsukihime 2.

I would love to see a sequal to EndWar. The voice command, although a little flaky deepending on a persons accent, was just an awesome idea and made you feel like you actually were commanding an army.

Though if they do make a sequal, I pray they remove the whole Helicopters beats tanks beats Transports beats Helicopters thing. I'm all for things being supierior in certain ways, but c'mon 1 group of transports taking down 3 squads on helicopters? WTF!?

Elsch is waiting for news of a Suikoden 6...it's my favorite series. it's too bad that just because it doesn't have the label 'final fantasy' it doesn't sell too well... I still have my hopes that there will be a 6th game though!

yep, that's the most sequel im anticipating for!

but wow!, you guys just told everything that i thought of!

for me:

Suikoden VI - i want to know on which timeline this will be and this is the series i really love!

Parasite Eve 3 - it's been 10 years since PE2 was released

Thousand Arms 2 - i really enjoyed the first one before maybe because of the un natural gameplay that it has :D

Monster Rancher 5 - i really love this series

Legend of Dragoons 2 - Almost 10 years also

Legend of Legaia 3 - the first game was the best for me since the 2nd game has a very weak story

Persona 5 - after the success of 3 and 4, there's no reason to have a fifth sequel

Disgaea 4 - Prinny!!!

Wild Arms 6 - this is also a series that i tend to like

there's more but this is the only i remember for now :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...