Code Geass Anime & Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

shinji

I'm gonna watch the new series quite closely, and see if this mysterious man is indeed whpo we think he is. The way he acts will be very telling. Another interesting point is that is He is in it, I wonder if Kallen will make an appearance too? and should they meet, well, interesting this will certainly be!

all i know for sure is that i'll be waiting for the dub to finish airing, then try and watch the lot in one go!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a big fan of both seasons and would appreciate another season. considering what happened in the story before i cant imagine another code geass without lelouch... i hope the producers dont just milk a cow here to make more money with a great franchise. if that were the case i would rather say no to an other series and say lets put all ur talent and energy in a completly new anime series. :greedy:

Story wise, I don't want Code Geass to continue!!! I mean CG is one of my favorite anime

of all time, the story's ending is great and sad at the same time, Lelouch died and yet he accomplished his goal and that makes it a happy, tragic and unique ending all in one!! But as a fan of the series if this 3rd installment came out I will definitely download it!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i heard a rumour that there was an alternative ending to Code Geass R2.

The last line of C.C. at the end when C.C. is on the back of the cart she poses a question to Lulu who has been labelled as dead, however in the alternate ending, when she says that she turns her eyes towards the driver which has been rumoured to be Lulu.

I want answers! just wanted to know whether that is true because if it is then i cannot wait for Code Geass Season 3

i heard a rumour that there was an alternative ending to Code Geass R2.

The last line of C.C. at the end when C.C. is on the back of the cart she poses a question to Lulu who has been labelled as dead, however in the alternate ending, when she says that she turns her eyes towards the driver which has been rumoured to be Lulu.

I want answers! just wanted to know whether that is true because if it is then i cannot wait for Code Geass Season 3

The latest picture drama confirmed Lelouche lives. He is immortal because he gained Charles code when he touched him. Him dying was just a show to the public to end all the hate in the world as he accomplished his goal of putting all the hate left in the world onto him. Thus freeing the world from the cycle.

I'm a big Code Geass fan. I believe the rebellion story really ended the way it did and there will be no sequel to that. I mean what is there left to do?

I do believe they were planning on making Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally?

I'm a big Code Geass fan. I believe the rebellion story really ended the way it did and there will be no sequel to that. I mean what is there left to do?

I do believe they were planning on making an anime adaptation of the manga Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally?

Fixed, and no, that was just a rumor.

i am pretty sure he is not dead. at the end of the last episode, c.c. says "not quite accurate, is it? right lelouch?" so im pretty sure he was the one driving the cart. also, ive read that lelouch stole his fathers code. so if he did, lelouch would be immortal.

im pretty sure its not R3.

Code Geass Gaiden - Boukoku no Akito

The story takes place in Europe in the year a.t.b. 2017. It's about a platoon of Elevens who charge into a hostile area in order to rescue a friendly corps in a predicament.

so i think its gonna be something else, without lelouch.

Next time post in the correct section. *moved to Anime & Manga Discussion*.

Lelouche can't die, it was proven fact in the latest PD anyhow, but if you ACTUALLY watched the show, he clearly gained Charles code making him immortal. So he brought all hate in the world onto him, faked his death, which ended all the hate, then moved to the country side with C.C. to watch quietly what the world becomes.

Also there is nothing to discuss on the topic, so topic *closed*