Code Geass Anime & Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

shinji

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thought's on Lelouch(End of Series)

Lelouch is dead... just saying. People think C.C. is talking to him (people think he is the one driving the carriage) well, that's wrong. If anyone watched the full anime, you'd known that C.C. constantly talks to lady Marianne even though she is deceased.

There's no proof he is alive, those animated gifs, of it showing the carriage driver's face are photoshopped. It's obvious of that, this is my opinion, and everyone has their own opinions, but you can't not realize she would be talking to Lelouch who is dead, she is looking into the sky afterall.(Ahh double negative =.= I'm too tired to care)

Also Shikkoku no Renya: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/code_geass_shikkoku_no_renya/

Lelouch is dead... just saying. People think C.C. is talking to him (people think he is the one driving the carriage) well, that's wrong. If anyone watched the full anime, you'd known that C.C. constantly talks to lady Marianne even though she is deceased.

There's no proof he is alive, those animated gifs, of it showing the carriage driver's face are photoshopped. It's obvious of that, this is my opinion, and everyone has their own opinions, but you can't not realize she would be talking to Lelouch who is dead, she is looking into the sky afterall.(Ahh double negative =.= I'm too tired to care)

Also Shikkoku no Renya: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/code_geass_shikkoku_no_renya/

Those gifs weren't photoshopped if you go back and watch the episode. I have and in the videos I have, it clearly shows someone that looks like Lelouche. Also as I said the last Picture Drama leaves hints that he is alive, along with one of the interviews I translated (you can read it in one of the threads on the forum, can't remember which I posted it in) about the new series that was planned it says something about 'someone who looks like Lelouche appears'.. which is probably Lelouche himself. Top it off by going back and watching the episode that Lelouche's father vanishes and it looks as if Lelouche inherits Charles code which would have made Lelouche immortal like the others. Lelouche leaves subtle hints that his plan was to bring all the hate unto himself.

Which he did, and faking his death would have been a great way to end it all and then he and C.C ride off into the sunset to live their immortal life as they watch the world go on from the changes they make. A new problem arises, which calls for a new series, and I guess Lelouche will get involved, or get dragged into it somehow.

Just like you say there is no proof he is alive, well there is no proof he is dead, but if you do read interviews, and you watch all the signs I've mentioned in the series, even the creators seem to hint towards him living even though they haven't came out and said it outright, they continue to hint at it. I'd say there is far more evidence and far more hints at him being alive than there is about him being dead.

i agree. the possibility that he's alive far outweighs that of his being dead.

i know most people there believe him to be dead but take a look at this

Gdb674lLlFk

that doesn't look like an animated GIF to me. in an anime with a non-descript ending, you have to re-watch it and look for the subtler points - like lelouch seemingly taking his father's code, orange boy smiling at lelouch's death (the guy had sworn to defend him with his life. i don't think he'd be happy at his death, no matter what the reasons.), etc.

Those gifs weren't photoshopped if you go back and watch the episode. I have and in the videos I have, it clearly shows someone that looks like Lelouche. Also as I said the last Picture Drama leaves hints that he is alive, along with one of the interviews I translated (you can read it in one of the threads on the forum, can't remember which I posted it in) about the new series that was planned it says something about 'someone who looks like Lelouche appears'.. which is probably Lelouche himself. Top it off by going back and watching the episode that Lelouche's father vanishes and it looks as if Lelouche inherits Charles code which would have made Lelouche immortal like the others. Lelouche leaves subtle hints that his plan was to bring all the hate unto himself.

Which he did, and faking his death would have been a great way to end it all and then he and C.C ride off into the sunset to live their immortal life as they watch the world go on from the changes they make. A new problem arises, which calls for a new series, and I guess Lelouche will get involved, or get dragged into it somehow.

Just like you say there is no proof he is alive, well there is no proof he is dead, but if you do read interviews, and you watch all the signs I've mentioned in the series, even the creators seem to hint towards him living even though they haven't came out and said it outright, they continue to hint at it. I'd say there is far more evidence and far more hints at him being alive than there is about him being dead.

Which Picture Drama? i wanna watch it, i'm curious.(i meant the number, is it just the last one out?) And iki, that video..... yeah that doesn't happen at the end i have both full seasons and have seen the last episode like 10 times.. i'm 100% sure that doesn't happen (not to mention if you can see it, the little tv broadcasting emblem in the top right corner disappears when it shows lelouch after C.C. finishes talking to him....)

Obviously if you watched the series you would realize

marianne wasnt dead either when she was talking to her. Duuuuuurrrrr. Im not saying he is alive im just saying you have an invalid argument. I do look forward to this series though.

We should probably put a spoiler warning in this whole thread. Kinda hard not to.

Obviously if you watched the series you would realize

marianne wasnt dead either when she was talking to her. Duuuuuurrrrr. Im not saying he is alive im just saying you have an invalid argument. I do look forward to this series though.

We should probably put a spoiler warning in this whole thread. Kinda hard not to.

... did you not get what i meant?

Throughout the series, C.C. talks to herself, addressing the person she is talking to as Marianne, because she believes Marianne is dead... she also looks at the sky when she does so, she doesn't even find out her memory was locked away until like episode 22 or 23 or R2. I don't feel arguing there is no point in it, you just read what i said and took it the wrong way.

Anyways, is anyone else reading the Code Geass Renya of the Darkness manga?

Which Picture Drama? i wanna watch it, i'm curious.(i meant the number, is it just the last one out?) And iki, that video..... yeah that doesn't happen at the end i have both full seasons and have seen the last episode like 10 times.. i'm 100% sure that doesn't happen (not to mention if you can see it, the little tv broadcasting emblem in the top right corner disappears when it shows lelouch after C.C. finishes talking to him....)

It's neither of the series PD's. It was a separate PD released later. It had some name to it. Hmm hold on.

Code Geass - Kiseki no Birthday - Picture Drama

Also if that scene is photoshopped, then explain why it was on the Adult Swim broadcast, R1 dvd's, and even the R2 Blu-ray copy I have?

It's neither of the series PD's. It was a separate PD released later. It had some name to it. Hmm hold on.

Code Geass - Kiseki no Birthday - Picture Drama

Also if that scene is photoshopped, then explain why it was on the Adult Swim broadcast, R1 dvd's, and even the R2 Blu-ray copy I have?

Okay, cool I'll take a look at it. Also i don't know why that scene would be on a R1, dvd. And I don't have the Blue-Ray versions of the dvd set, so I wouldn't be able to confirm the blue-ray thing, not saying you're lying or anything, I would just like to see it, from blue-ray, for myself is all. Also I can say that the video he posted, at least, was fake, because of the broadcasting symbol disappearing at the time when it showed Lelouch for 2 seconds. Also i watched the series from the Adult Swim broadcast, that's how i first saw it, I know it doesn't happen then.

Anyways thanks for telling me the PD name, I'll check it out when i get some time.

• 2 months later...
Are you sure about the validity of that list? Shakugan no Shana 3?, Last Exile 2? I'm unsure about that, I know there was supposed to be a new Fate series, but I'll wait for someone else's opinion.

I don't know about the other links but I can tell you the "summer anime list:http://www.animeph.com/summer-2011-n...n-preview-list" link is real.

I just checked out the shows and it seems to coincide with the info I have.

Oh and as for Shana 3, I didn't see a date about it on the animeph link, but I can tell you the date has been set for later this year, it will come out during the fall release of anime.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sure about the validity of that list? Shakugan no Shana 3?, Last Exile 2? I'm unsure about that, I know there was supposed to be a new Fate series, but I'll wait for someone else's opinion.

Yeah, supposedly there'll be another "Code Geass" story but it doesn't relate to Lelouch at all, some kind of alternative time line or something. Iirc, someone else posted a thread about it a little whiles ago; might've been Koby if my memory doesn't suck (and it probably is wrong, but I'm pretty sure someone else brought it up once in the past month).