Code Geass Anime & Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

shinji

Lelouche didn't die. He made himself seem very evil so everyone would focus their hatred on him and then he faked his death so all the hatred in the world would end. He had obtained his father's code when his father touched him before disappearing, therefore Lelouche was immortal. As was seen at the end of the series he was with C.C.

It's also been stated to be true in a recent special picture drama that was released which also gave details of a new Code Geass being Animated.. and also said something about "someone who looks like Lelouche appears.. which is probably Lelouche himself.

xD There is my take.

My same thoughts on this as well, there WILL be a R3.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think Lelouch is dead. Even if the intention from the creators was for him to live. I think Code Geass has more power to it's ending that way.

But he isn't dead. He is immortal. It was shown during the 2nd season, and then even confirmed in the latest picture drama. He obtained Charles code and then lived with C.C. after the show ended. He will possibly make an appearance in the new show set like 7 years later.

But he isn't dead. He is immortal. It was shown during the 2nd season, and then even confirmed in the latest picture drama. He obtained Charles code and then lived with C.C. after the show ended. He will possibly make an appearance in the new show set like 7 years later.

Koby we may have our disagreements on some matters, but... I totally agree with everything you posted in that statement :)

LONG LIVE EMPEROR LELOUCH! (sorry for caps)

Lelouche didn't die. He made himself seem very evil so everyone would focus their hatred on him and then he faked his death so all the hatred in the world would end. He had obtained his father's code when his father touched him before disappearing, therefore Lelouche was immortal. As was seen at the end of the series he was with C.C.

It's also been stated to be true in a recent special picture drama that was released which also gave details of a new Code Geass being Animated.. and also said something about "someone who looks like Lelouche appears.. which is probably Lelouche himself.

Yeah, I've read the same thing, and deduced a similar ending.

Although at the end of the series it is not POSITIVE that the character driving the cart is Lelouche. I personally DO believe that he lives on in some manner or another...either through the immortality of the code or by living in 'C's World' as she so eloquently puts it when she is saying goodbye to Mao earlier in season 1.

Did that even make sense? My brain scrambles thoughts sometimes and I have a hard time telling if my ideas are actually getting across. :P Okay I can't get the stupid quote thing to work but you get it. :P

code geass season 1 was awesome but season 2 was of this world words can't even describe its awesomeness

Code Geass season 1 was awesome, unique, and great pacing.

Season 2 is dues ex machina after dues ex machina and rushed pacing.

Season 2 cannot compare to the first season because of that, but it is still great.