Code Geass Anime & Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

shinji

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hez not dead >____<

eh whats the charm of code geass without lelouche? I certainly liked all the other characters and it was nice having them since death note was the only other anime I watched recently and that was just back and forth between L and light.

we've had people coming and going arguing over whether lelouch is alive or dead.

some say that he had taken his father's code before killing him, so now he's immortal.

others have argued that if he's immortal, how can he use his geass.

well, i'm getting pretty sick of it, so here's the final proof. watch it and believe whatever you want.

He can still use his Geass because you only lose it when you kill the one who gave it to you, he took the Code from his father who had took it from Vivi already completing his contract therefore he now has a Code and a Geass hence the name of the show "Code Geass" and if he wasn't immortal then why would his memories be shown to Nunnally when she touched him just like when He touched C.C. Also If he was going to die, there's no way Orange boy would have been so happy at the end> By the way, does anyone know where that video comes from?