Who can beat Goku?

allnall93

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goku set the tone for Broken and that's all that needs to be said.

Sure, you have a few other characters that are going for that same style, but they have limits to what they can do. Sonic with those chaos emeralds. -cough, cough.-

Edit 1: I wonder if there is a thread that lists every broken anime character.. I would like to say that Bunta from initial d is broken, M'kay.

can the Lelouch because they ordered him to kill himself after, will command the world

destroy the dragonball, or be able to order the goku may become a slave and to serve forever!!!!

nice ...........

BTW he has already been beaten plenty of times...... whether it is dragon ball or Z or GT eg his first loss was against that pervy turtle trainer of his ...

I CANZ BEAT KAKaROT!!!!!!!!!!111

... jk

I can't think of anyone that could beat Goku especially Buu Saga and up. My friend said Light from Death Note, but he'd probably write Son Goku, not knowing his real name is Kakarot. That and does death note work on aliens(sayains)? I'm guessing no.

I CANZ BEAT KAKaROT!!!!!!!!!!111

... jk

I can't think of anyone that could beat Goku especially Buu Saga and up. My friend said Light from Death Note, but he'd probably write Son Goku, not knowing his real name is Kakarot. That and does death note work on aliens(sayains)? I'm guessing no.

I thought you would say Brucelee ....

I thought you would say Brucelee ....

Heh, well no. Bruce was almost impossible to beat ... in the martial arts world ... back when he was alive ... and in, well, the real universe not the anime(dragonball) universe.

Goku is just godly regardless of universe or what his enemies use. He is truly unbeatable after Cell Saga ( aka Buu Saga, GT Saga, and AF saga if you count that) in ANY realm or against any opponent.

there is someone who can beat him........... Hiro from Heroes. He can travel back in time and chop Goku's head off before Gohan finds him ^.^

Wow ... Good idea! Goku is for the most part very helpless as a baby. Yeah I'd say those with good control over time can beat Goku.

I'm thinking poison would work too. Just treat Goku to a meal he can't resist and poison all of it. He will eat it all without thinking twice.

While some crafty assassination tactics might work on Goku, you never know he might read their mind and stop 'em before it happens. No seriously, he read Krillin's mind during the fight with the Ginyu force, and I just thought, "WTF?! When could he do that?" Goku has a habit of adapting in the strangest ways. Regardless, in a true "fight" I'd say he's clearly unbeatable. Thoughts?