Who can beat Goku?

allnall93

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy! Teenager Gohan + Teenager Trunks = Fuuuuu-Sion HAAA ! And then they power till SSJ4 and Goku's totally smashed into pieces.

Except that character never existed.

As for the guy who said Vegeta.. well Vegeta had to use a cheat to even get to Super Saiyan 4 unlike Goku and even then Goku was still the stronger of the two.

Light would never figure out Goku's real name is Kakarot. Thus death note wouldn't work. Plus, does death note even work on aliens(sayians)?

I don't know about that! Light is very smart and Vegeta yells out Kakarot enough times for anyone to figure it out.

However as for it workin on Non-humans, that is a good point.

in all honesty ...no I could never beat him ...except if it was a battle of cooking ..thats it

he's stronger,eats like a pig,can die but never seems to stay that way... looks better than me too ..plus he's a lady magnet..I'm not even that ....

SO ...oh-yeah he would win hands down!!

I don't know about that! Light is very smart and Vegeta yells out Kakarot enough times for anyone to figure it out.

However as for it workin on Non-humans, that is a good point.

That's IF Vegeta is around because no one else says Kakarot, so that's the only way Light could get Goku's real name, Kakarot. Light wouldn't know to seek out Vegeta. There are no records or data bases that show Goku's real name which is how Light got most of his information. Also, how would he even find Goku? He's usually off training or fighting a villian in the middle of no where or he's at his house ... which is also kinda in the middle of no where. lol

Light is smart, but he still needs something to go on at least to get Goku's name. Light can't just instantly know unless he did decide to get the eyes he might be able to kill Goku.

• 3 months later...

It looks like at the end of the dragon ball gt the dragon gave goku his powers or something like that and besides that he is ss4 and can beat the hell out of anybody,however i must say i have seen and watched so many animes but there is no character that is shown nearly as strong as goku.afterall who can blow a planet or an entire galaxy in one energy blast.lolzzzz.nothing to say,no one can beat goku..:)

Looking back on the sagas and movies goku was given a run for his money fighting; Broly, Omega Shenron, and super 17.

uhm... all 3 of these guys actually had him underneath their feet, but goku is the main char in DBZ DB and DBGT, so of course he will win, he doesn't actually deserve to be called the "strongest" but he is the most noble.

The movies with broly; no one on their own ever beats him, no one. goku has help, then gives help to his sons. I don't consider Bio-Broly to be apart of the story, why it was made is kinda unkown and really wouldn't change anything either way.

Super 17 he needed 18 to distarct him for goku to strike him down, or might have been all goku I have to re-watch that.

Omega Shenron; goku needed to fuse and then have help to give him enough time to power up. Sin shenron on his own is a wimp but as omega he was devastating. though it was goku's assumed death that was his down fall. omega vs goku as 1 on 1 then omega would probably win.

The better 'being' to be called "strongest" from the world of DBZ-DBGT has always been Gogeta or Broly, they short end broly in the movies like just unfairly he is the legendary sayain and he gets beat because he's out numbered.

Also goku always gets his rematch while the people he first loses to don't, bit unfair. I like the guy but he has lost and died and met foes that would probably beat him if they had a chance for a rematch, like he has.

this over the course of time line in the series; goku has been dead before anyway, though in the other world the other major villains are never seen again, this is just the way stories usually go when the hero defeats them. Goku (because of his previous deaths) should pretty much prove that he wasn't strongest, but being brought back to life his potential was the highest. but being rendered dead is what most people would call the loser; but it was more nobility whenever gokus dies.