Do you prefer the shorter anime or the longer anime?

Xanodus

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't prefer 11-12 episodes series because mostly in those, the series follow a very narrow and fast pace which kinda suck. I also don't like series having over 100 episodes because then, it becomes a pain to finish. I prefer midway, i.e. 24-26 episode series; They have decent placement, pace and character-development.

I prefer long. As in long running anime, story and stuffs always take turn and twist after the end of each anime, which not only help to make any anime longest, but also make curious to all anime crazy viewers for the next episode story. I love pokemon, Bleach, naruto and one piece. which become longest running anime and i am enjoying with all these from my childhood.

Elaborate, is it series, seasons or shows themselves. In order YES, YES, and finally YES. All of these are too short, I'm watching Terra Nova ( Live Action TV Show) and it's an hour and a half, that's nice. Anime like Gundam is good too with 50 Shows a Season besides them random seasons like 0079, 0083 (only ones I have watched) and anime unlike Gundam like Blood+(I don't want to say anything bad about this show) has 50 shows spread out through 4 seasons. Just Opinion.

I prefer longer anime. I like the feeling of getting caught up in the story and I hate when a good thing has to come to an end. The only thing I don't like about longer anime is filler. I like what they are doing with Dragonball Kai- going through and removing the filler is a great way to make the series much more enjoyable.

P.S. I would love to see more of Claymore- I hate how the anime ended.

Well it all depends on what you consider a short or long anime. Cause if 26 or so episodes is short, what does that make the 11-13 ep series? lol super short?

IMO I consider 11-13 eps to be short, 24-26 ep series to be medium, and those never ending animes like bleach and all those other annoying animes to be long.

So with that said I generally prefer the medium series, though if they are as good as Great Teacher Onizuka I could go on forever.