More CGI Please

The only thing I can think of is Appleseed and I'm not sure if it's a CGI film.

When it first aired on Animax, it was different from the rest so maybe I accidentally assumed it as CGI. Still, it's the only thing close to CGI i've seen apart from Advent Children.

Most CGI films I've seen were crap. There is pretty much two kinds of CGI films. Ones that look terrible but have decent stories, or those that looks amazing but lack story. Advent Children was one of the rare ones that looked great and had an alright story. I prefer the old fashion hand-drawn much more.

Aside from what has been mentioned, you could try Karas, which has all of its fight scenes rendered in CG. The series Blassreiter also has many CG moments in its battles. It should be noted that neither of these are entirely CG but I hope that this is what you are looking for.

• 4 weeks later...
Aside from what has been mentioned, you could try Karas, which has all of its fight scenes rendered in CG. The series Blassreiter also has many CG moments in its battles. It should be noted that neither of these are entirely CG but I hope that this is what you are looking for.

[/QUO

What youre talking about is Hand-drawn anime mixed in with a

little bit of enhancement from CGI, I'm talking about having

fully CGI-Animated Movies and maybe, just maybe, theirs a series, I dont know yet..., But I dont blame you for the screw-up I should have been

more therough with my statement.