Question: Am I The Only Who Can't Stand Orihime?

animenerd99

Bleach ROCKSS I <3 IT SO ADDICTING!!!! XD

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

& yes i agree with Orihime being annoying now she hardly does anything to protect herself always expecting to be rescued like a damsel in distress when ever she is out being upducted or what not... =/

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
To put it simple, Orehime is a stereotypical bimbo in this anime whose power to annoy viewers goes beyond anything. Even early on in the series, the only thing she was good for was getting caught and waiting on someone to rescue her.

It's unbelievable how annoying she get's later on in the series. i mean, she already was the weakest character to exist so her power actually went into NEGATIVE during the Hueco Mendo Arc.

Aha you kinda hit the spot there. xd

Just keep our fingers crossed she isn't like this in the final ARC.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Orihime is a Chihuahua. Ichigo's Chihuahua, everywhere he goes she goes.

For me this is a pretty good comparison. It's not that I necessarily hate Orihime but I really don't like her. Someone posted she's meant to be the ditzy/bimbo character of the series but it sometimes feels like too much. She does have her moments where I start to like her but then the next episode I am skipping her parts unless it's important. I am curious now after reading KiraIsGod's post to see what the big surprise is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...