Question: Am I The Only Who Can't Stand Orihime?

animenerd99

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't LIKE her! She may have the boobs and the body but that's all. She's a healer - alright, but other than that she's really an annoying lass..a damsel -- who clings to ichigo whenever,wherever they cross path.. and then, she really envy rukia -- and looked at her as a competitor to kurosaki's attention.. that's what I hate about her..

i like her better than rukia, i think its the fact that shes like that and needs ichigos help all the time,i think its because i don't really like the girls in animes that can protect there selfs i don't really know

how the hell is she better than rukia?? Are you serious bro -_- did she take down an espada? or anyone for that matter? Nope! Useless.

How many times has orihime been kidnapped? -_-

How many times has she just gotten in the way?

Her powers are useless when squad 4 or anyone else with healing abilities is around is around.

Her interaction with other characters is dull.

she has zero character development... really what has she accomplished in this series?

Not too mention she is one of the most annoying and useless characters in anime period.

Compared to orihime... rukia and every other female in bleach is a freaking god send! No exaggeration either.

I hope she dies the most quickest painful death in this last arc.... hopefully by ishida, now that would be some intense character development if ishida killed off orihime right in front of his former friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...