Question: Am I The Only Who Can't Stand Orihime?

animenerd99

I dislike Orihime for another reason also. I feel like she hasn't really changed at all from the beginning. Everyone else but her has at least increased her powers by a bit. Only recently in the manga has she had a power increase and its still nothing compared to everyone else.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally some people I can agree with! Orihime drives me crazy. Shes always making these long winded statements that she never backs up. She is constently in the way or grunting for god knows what reason, and then whwn it comes time to fight she races to the front lines only to argue with her stupid f+++ing magic hair pin thingys.

I won't say to much, because I don't want to spoil it for you. But I just found that she was annoying the whole way through. Then again, we are only up to episode 232. She might redeem herself later, but right now, she bugs the hell out of me. I agree with you Animenerd99, she needs to be more decisive and to stop being sappy.

• 2 months later...

I would agree with the OP, to an extent. What I mostly don't like about her is that she feels she needs to protect (through the first few arcs) through fighting (much like Ichigo). However her ability is quite amazing (even in universe) and it isn't a fighting ability, it is a supportive ability. I think she'd be a much better character (in the first few arcs) if she simply realized that.

Anyways, my 2 cents