Question: Am I The Only Who Can't Stand Orihime?

animenerd99

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm barely through the second season now and I already count Inuoe Orihime as one of the most annoying anime characters I've ever seen. She's fine as a background character but, the moment she starts speaking, I have an earache.

yea the thing is most can tolerate her crap at this point if your already having problems with her your about to enter a whole new world of pain...

To be honest i really feel Tatsuki should've had her spot and i am still royally pissed about it, tatsuki was bad ass

• 3 weeks later...

I hate Orihime. She's useless, and all she seems to do is get captured and then people die rescuing her. She just gets in the way except for her healing abilities. She should just stick to healing and not get involved anywhere NEAR the action.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes you are the only one. she shouldnt be the main focus but no reason to hate her

by the rest of the comments i would say your "the only one who likes her"

i think a lot of hate comes from the fact she was dumb enough to believe she could train hard enough to fight agaisnt the arrancars not to mention how dumb she was during the entire  Hueco Mundo arc.

Before that arc i never had a problem with her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...