Question: Am I The Only Who Can't Stand Orihime?

animenerd99

Just as the title states, i mean it's not that i completely hate her she's just very annoying, I'm on episode 34 right now and up till now she's been so useless aswell as too much of a space case, well what i like to call all t*ts and no brains and her ability seems quite useless to i mean what is it exactly maybe i'll find out later on the show but right now i just can stand her i wish they made her with more of a backbone and more strength or fighting skill or something....

ok rant over but all i wanna know is, am i the only who can't stand orihime and if there's already a thread for this i apologize

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, you're not the only one. One of my friends and I were having a discussion about this the other night, and she seriously can't stand her at all. I think she's...alright, at most, I guess. There are so many characters I like more than her, so she's like really low on my list.

Well, I feel bad for Orihime more than anything. Mostly because of how useless she feels and how she can't get with Ichigo.

I just wish she had more of a backbone, cause she's really bugging me here, I'm on 102 now so i'll keep watching to see how much she develops

Well, you'll later find out that she's not really a fighter. She's more useful as a supporter or a healer, due to the nature of her personality and her power.

Just as the title states, i mean it's not that i completely hate her she's just very annoying, I'm on episode 34 right now and up till now she's been so useless aswell as too much of a space case, well what i like to call all t*ts and no brains and her ability seems quite useless to i mean what is it exactly maybe i'll find out later on the show but right now i just can stand her i wish they made her with more of a backbone and more strength or fighting skill or something....

ok rant over but all i wanna know is, am i the only who can't stand orihime and if there's already a thread for this i apologize

I think in the same way she's fine in curves department :greedy: but she's pretty much useless in the whole series and to top it all she's weak and pathetic and brings more trouble on Ichigo's ass , just think about it Ichigo and others had to go all the way to Hueco Mundo to save her sorry ass[also her beautiful tits:beauty:]. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET THAT PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF THE ANIME.

To put it simple, Orehime is a stereotypical bimbo in this anime whose power to annoy viewers goes beyond anything. Even early on in the series, the only thing she was good for was getting caught and waiting on someone to rescue her.

It's unbelievable how annoying she get's later on in the series. i mean, she already was the weakest character to exist so her power actually went into NEGATIVE during the Hueco Mendo Arc.

To put it simple, Orehime is a stereotypical bimbo in this anime whose power to annoy viewers goes beyond anything. Even early on in the series, the only thing she was good for was getting caught and waiting on someone to rescue her.

It's unbelievable how annoying she get's later on in the series. i mean, she already was the weakest character to exist so her power actually went into NEGATIVE during the Hueco Mendo Arc.

Yeah that's pretty much it, i'm still trying to figure out her power, they should've added someone like Tatski, it would be nice if they released a new character (preferably a female someone like Lizzie from phantom) and possibly take Orihime's place

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say you guys are being a bit harsh. Almost everyone else in the series is beyond human and completely dedicated to what they're doing (for whatever reasons they might be). Orihime brings a very human, emotional element to the story. True her powers aren't massive and scary. No sword of complete doomnation. True, she gets in the way and stop them from killing all the time. But she also reminds her friends what it is that they fight for. Humanity, emotions, feelings, friendship, love, etc.

Not my favorite character, but I can easily see what role she plays in the greater scheme. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so Orihime can be kind of annoying. but i glad here powers are the way they are because at this point in the show she maybe the only one that can potentially restore Ichigo's powers if she can actually master her powers. because as Aizen mentions in one episode her power isn't to heal or shield. its that she can control space a time and possible even reorganize reality with in a limited filed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've never been a huge of Orihime to begin with, and some 300 episodes and 400 some chapters later my opinion of her hasn't really changed. I have no problem with her innocence, kindness, or noticeable insecurities. It makes her very human and likable. It's her seemingly uselessness in just about every situation that seems to urk most fans of Bleach who dislike her.

The author has made Orihime swear to get stronger in order to protect her friends, and time and time again: no positive results. She has some potential, but she doesn't seem to ever sharpen those fighting methods when it comes to battle. She is a good friend to them all with a positive, upbeat personality, but the only major importance she seems to be playing is her role in healing (a power that fits her personality best). So I guess for any small reasons why I tolerate Orihime...it's those. But she has never been (and probably never will be) a favorite character by any means.