Once again looking for staff.

Koby

I sent a PM to two users I've chosen to take on being Super Mods.

I'm looking for some other key positions as well.

Service Crew:

News Poster

I need someone to post news in the 'Forgotten Memories' board with anything related to Square Enix, Final Fantasy, or any other similar RPG. I need someone to post any Grandia related news (probably won't ever be much of any) in the 'Grandia Online' board.

Tech Support

Those knowledgeable with anything technical and can help or does help answer any questions posted there be it with game consoles, computers, or whatever. If you notice anyone doing as such please nominate them for the position.

GFX Team

Be able to create the SOTW & BOTM threads, and edit in the polls later. Also be able to keep the section sorted and spam free along with being able to fulfill any graphic requests (as the requester requests, please don't go making something totally different then their request. If you wanna try something different then do so but make one following the request as well).

Site Updaters

I need someone to keep English Dub Kingdom updated at least once a week with the latest dubbed episodes that air and are released. I am unable to do so consistently. For the most part it's just copy/paste links from certain threads on the forum from those who allowed their uploads to be added. Though some stuff you may have to upload yourself if possible. You'll also need to check up on comments, approve those that aren't spam, and fix any reported links that really are broken. It's a really simple job despite what it sounds like. Everything is similar to just posting on a forum as EDK now uses Wordpress.

Uploaders

We need more people to upload the latest series. The upload section hasn't been too active. We also need more people to start posting and keeping torrents updated. You don't gotta make the torrents. Just copy/paste the torrent links from your favorite fansub group, etc. There isn't such a thing as stealing torrent links. =P We need people to help fill requests people make too!

Upload Mod

Pretty much just keep the download section spam free, make sure topics follow rules and keep indexes updated. Sicka doesn't need to be having to keep every index updated himself. Help lighten his load! He does way too much for the community.

I think that about wraps it up for now. Please apply!

I can help with something, i dont know what it is but i would like to help. I have plenty of free time and i am almost always available. I am a quick learner and have access to high speed internet at all times. I am up for doing any job and can help keep EDK site updated if you just teach me how. Just let me know at my email and i can get started.

I'm on GFX member, I can moderate the threads and be updated for contests.

I spent on computer 6 hours if weekdays and 10 hours for weekends, and sometimes 12 hours.

Why me? well I'm not very good in GFX and I know some basics so I can teach some members some tips and tutorials for basics, and I can moderate it.

Well im currently starting to upload loads, both torrents and megaupload...so i can help with that...i'd be glad to help with the indexs as well if you really need it...

Btw who were the super mods?

Ps I forgot to mention as you probably know I'm on here almost every hour of the waking day, if not on ma comp, ma phone...heck, im the top chatter! XP

You all know my internet connection isnt much of an "A"...when it comes to uploading stuff, but other then that i im up for anything u see fit ... I would personally request you to make me the sie updater since I wanted to have my own site ...this will give me hands on experience regarding what it really is all about..

Koby,

I want to put myself forward for the Tech job. Im a fully qualified Computer Hardware Technician and was doing the job for the last year.

ATM Im studying a degree pathway which will leave me with Certificate and Diploma in Information Technology (Networking) and a Bach Degree in Information & Communication Technology.

Im online quite a bit and Im super awesome. PM me if your interested.

Edit: I was also a mod over at RuneHQ.com when I played Runescape (MANY MANY years ago, back before it went "3d" lmao.

I would like to try for the Upload Mod role, I know I haven't been active but I will work hard and I'm here to stay active now. I would always be on after school. About 4PM onwards UK time. I could keep it clean as I have had experience with this sort of stuff many times and I get along with everyone I've talked to so far.

Thanks,

Ryan.

Well Ill reapply for GFX Team.

Why? I feel like helping out and I have become more active and more efficient in filling out requests and helping the members out. I also have past experiences and learned from them.

I dont support this at all... You have proven you can not be trusted with this sig request thread you just made.

well...I'm pretty much open to help on the graphics team. Personally, I would like to point out that sometimes the contests don't start on time and usually end very late...I am willing to help out in this section along zZJoennZz and the rest of the graphics team. My signature quality, well...I'll leave you to judge that...but I'm ready to help out when needed.

I'd like to apply to be an Upload Mode...

I'd be happy to take some of the load off of Sicka:) with helping him update all of the index's. I will also be happy to fill any OST and manga request, though I know that's not a lot of help to the uploaders, but I don't have the room and time to upload anime series right now.

I'd like to apply to be an Upload Mode...

I'd be happy to take some of the load off of Sicka:) with helping him update all of the index's. I will also be happy to fill any OST and manga request, though I know that's not a lot of help to the uploaders, but I don't have the room and time to upload anime series right now.

I think Wake would make a good uploader.... if it is just for the manga and OSTs lol ^.^ but it will take updating the Manga and soundtrack index's off my hands

I think Wake would make a good uploader.... if it is just for the manga and OSTs lol ^.^ but it will take updating the Manga and soundtrack index's off my hands

hehehe, trying to shy out of work eh...XP

anyhoo congrats on the new promotions...(dont think this is the thread for that but hey..XD)