Request a graphic here!

Koby

It's up to you, if you'd like it bigger, the max size of this site is 600x220 last I checked. My current signature is 500x220 to give you an idea on size. If you want me to make it bigger, would you like me to change anything else? Is the txt alright like it is?

bigger is better as they say xP i guess i ill leave it to you on how big. tho i was tthinking the txt be on the side or something. or half one side half the other. so its not tillted. if that makes sence. and i like the txt font and were my name is. but im not sure of what can be done. so whatever will make it the coolest sig ever xP (random fact: this is my 1st sig) and thank you again =)

bigger is better as they say xP i guess i ill leave it to you on how big. tho i was tthinking the txt be on the side or something. or half one side half the other. so its not tillted. if that makes sence. and i like the txt font and were my name is. but im not sure of what can be done. so whatever will make it the coolest sig ever xP (random fact: this is my 1st sig) and thank you again =)

Haha, no worries, I have to change a few things to make it bigger, I may have to start fresh due to if I simply re-size it up it'll be pixelated which will look bad and we don't want that. I also understand what you mean with the txt so ill give that a go. So leave it with me for a bit longer I'm just finishing another sig request then ill get back onto this one. Hopefully I'll have it back up in an hour.

Haha, no worries, I have to change a few things to make it bigger, I may have to start fresh due to if I simply re-size it up it'll be pixelated which will look bad and we don't want that. I also understand what you mean with the txt so ill give that a go. So leave it with me for a bit longer I'm just finishing another sig request then ill get back onto this one. Hopefully I'll have it back up in an hour.

ok =) do what you think is best. and take your time no need to rush =)

• 1 month later...

Text (What you want it to say): nothing

Sub-Text (Other text): any quote that goes well with the sig you made(that you think goes well with the sig).

Size (Sigs are normally 350x140 or 400x100) (avatars are 100x100) (Buttons are 88x31 or 88x15): biggest size allowed

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you): Lucy1, or Lucy2. if you think this can be added to make the sig look better lucy eye

Color Scheme: best scheme for the elfen lied anime genre

Kind of Graphic(Banner, Button, Sig, Avatar, etc): sig

Other Comments:

Text (What you want it to say): nothing

Sub-Text (Other text): any quote that goes well with the sig you made(that you think goes well with the sig).

Size (Sigs are normally 350x140 or 400x100) (avatars are 100x100) (Buttons are 88x31 or 88x15): biggest size allowed

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you): Lucy1, or Lucy2. if you think this can be added to make the sig look better lucy eye

Color Scheme: best scheme for the elfen lied anime genre

Kind of Graphic(Banner, Button, Sig, Avatar, etc): sig

Other Comments:

I'll take care of this one~

:)

Edit: Here we go... let me know if you want a different version~

jobonlinee.png

Hi, everyone can someone make me an avatar of Ichigo in his final Bankai form or of Naruto in Chakra mode (whichever is easier) and i just want it to have my name in it if possible.

Just so you know, people like it if you provide the images that you want. It makes it a bit easier on them and more likely that they will fulfill your request. Also, Koby has provided a template and it would be nice if you tried to follow it. Cheers!

Text (What you want it to say):

Sub-Text (Other text):

Size (Sigs are normally 350x140 or 400x100) (avatars are 100x100) (Buttons are 88x31 or 88x15):

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you):

Color Scheme:

Kind of Graphic(Banner, Button, Sig, Avatar, etc):

Things to Avoid:

Other Comments:

• 2 weeks later...

Text (What you want it to say): "Forget me when I die" (I think this main text should be "faded" into the background to create a "thought" effect, that it's not actually spoken).

Sub-Text (Other text): "Kasoivc"

Size: Normal Signature Size? :o

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you): http://www.zerochan.net/1017704

Color Scheme: Whites/Reds? :?

Kind of Graphic(Banner, Button, Sig, Avatar, etc): Signature

Things to Avoid:

Other Comments: I don't mind if the Title remaining where it is in the picture, I think it looks good but removing it is always a challenge haha.

I can already tell someone's going to make something beautiful out of this.

I've finally found an image that relates to the quote I want, so I guess it's about time to get a signature image.

Text:

Sub-Text: n/a

Size: 350x140, or whatever the size a normal signature is

Color Scheme: Should be apparent

Kind of Graphic: Signature

Things to Avoid: As long as it looks good, I'm probably okay with it

Other Comments: It might also be nice to get an avatar based on the image, since my "Loading..." is most likely getting somewhat stale. It would also be nice to size the signature image so that I have room to thank whoever decides to take this request.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by boink666