Request a graphic here!

Koby

Looks like I've been beaten to it =), oh well here's what I made anyway:

Version 1:

WakesSignature1.png

Version 2:

WakesSignature2.png

Wow Nice work! In a way I feel your a better GFX artist then I, I couldn't get the username txt perfect when I did it but I love the way you have used the user texts!!

Thank you so much J-Lord144 this is perfect! You muchly have my respect for not only quality but your speedyness!

My GFX skills are improving so im glad you like it, and as for speedyness, well lets just call it good timing. Feel free to use Alegend1994's if you so choose.

Text: lemmingllama

Sub-Text: None

Size: 410x100(whatever makes it look best, but preferably around this size) and 100x100 avatar

Image:here

Color Scheme: awesome

Kind of Graphic: sig/avatar combo

Things to avoid: rabid animals?

EDIT

Edited the colour of the text, hope it's the right colour and size.

Here are two I had a try at:

Version 1:

lemmingsig1-1.pnglemmingava1.png

Version 2:

lemmingsig2-1.pnglemmingava2.png

Sorry it took so long got a bit distracted =). Tell me what you think and if there's anything you want changed.

@ J-Lord144: Thanks but I still have a lot to learn and text is probably the only thing I'm good at =).

@ CHAVER: I probably won't be able to do something as big as a wallpaper yet but I can render certain parts out of the pictures you gave so that other people can have a go at it if you want, just tell me what parts from each image you want and I'll have a go.

Can I request an avvie/sig combo?

Image: This I'm not sure if it's resonable but I'd like a sort of cool background on it. Not too picky on what it is but I want it to have a 'powerful' feeling. I generally like the artist to go with their gut feeling. Generally, just 'Digivolve' :) this image. If you need to alter the picture or anything to suit the background more, by all means do!

Text: 'Captain of Squad 9' in Black in copperplate (Curvy handwriting)

Size: whatever the limit is for the avvie and 400x100 for the sig

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

I had a go at a couple and thought they were alright, not sure if you wanted other fonts of the example above or not, but here are the ones I created:

ShazisWriting1.png

ShazisWriting2.png

ShazisWriting3.png

ShazisWriting4.png

ShazisWriting5.png

ShazisWriting6.png

Hope they were what you were looking for and tell me if they need any editing =).

Also could I ask the font of the 'Shazi's Writing' in your example?

Thank you heaps!, i'll visitor message you when i work out which one it was =)

Text (What you want it to say):

Sub-Text (Other text):

Size (Sigs are normally 350x140 or 400x100) (avatars are 100x100): whatever size looks good, if not........ normal sig size

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you):for sig this........ for avatar this

Color Scheme: absolutely no idea what this means

Kind of Graphic(Banner, Button, Sig, Avatar, etc): avatar and sig

Things to Avoid: no logos (like in avtr pic top left)

Other Comments: if you have problem using different pics for avatar and sig, make a avtr/sig combo

i put it in quote so it can be read easily

thank you

this is my first time requesting for a sig/avtr so if any problem in my request let me know by PM b'coz i may forget i made a request.

text and subtext i left blank because i didn't have any idea as to what to put in it, certainly not my username. but if you think you can put something that makes it look good feel free.

anime is fate/stay (just to let it be known)

thank you once again

i put it in quote so it can be read easily

thank you

this is my first time requesting for a sig/avtr so if any problem in my request let me know by PM b'coz i may forget i made a request.

text and subtext i left blank because i didn't have any idea as to what to put in it, certainly not my username. but if you think you can put something that makes it look good feel free.

anime is fate/stay (just to let it be known)

thank you once again

Ok I had a go at your signature and avatar, now ive done this during my working lunch hour so I have only been able to finish the signature and I have also rendered half of the avatar.

Here the sig (No Text cause as you said only do text if I could make it feel good and im usless with texts lol, but if you feel like adding something let me know)

jobonline20Signature.png

Edit:

Avatar finished let me know if it's ok:

Untitled-3.png

Looks like I took a bit too long again =).

Well I'll use this as a display to show others what I can do:

Version 1:

jobonline20stSignature.pngjobonline20sAvatar.png

Version 2:

jobonline20stSignature2.pngjobonline20sAvatar.png

EDIT

I wasn't happy with the clouds or the night sky in either of the two signatures above so I edited one a bit and now it looks much better, also added some text to attract attention to a single point instead of all over the place.

Version 3:

jobonline20stSignature3.png

Version 4:

jobonline20stSignature4.png

Very Nice! I can see you that you strive to do well in GFX and you do.

Thanks same to you too. I love the effects you put into your graphics, I still can't get my head around how to use them or how to make them look good. I guess I need to find a couple more tutorials on how to use brushes and add effects =).

Thanks same to you too. I love the effects you put into your graphics, I still can't get my head around how to use them or how to make them look good. I guess I need to find a couple more tutorials on how to use brushes and add effects =).

Mainly most of my effects are brush styles and I just use them in weird ways to looks like effects.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've had this signature for a long time now but I'd like to request a new one :3 and I have the perfect subject for it too considering I like dark, dreary, black/grey/white for some reason when it comes to signatures. What tis the subject? :D Well hopefully one of our dearest artists here at Kametsu has a crush equal to my mancrush on the one and only H.U.N.K.

Text (What you want it to say): "This is war; survival is your responsibility..." (Well lol, what I'm imagining in my head looks like this, boldened, italicized, and underlined like so.)

Sub-Text (Other text): - Kasoivc (Off in the corner or something :3)

Size:450x180 Seems to be a nice playing field, or 350x180 - It's whatever the artists feels best at.

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you):

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4861/rerhunk.gif

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-Hunk.jpg

http://www.airbornegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/hunk.jpg <-- I do like how HUNK Looks friggen Beast in Revelations.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hunk.jpg <-- Something like this is even great imho considering it has (Japanese?) Above Hunk, and the borders are appealing (at least in my opinion) Actually, that one's a unique one tbh. Though I think that one could've benefitted from a background accustom to the places Hunk explored within his story concerning his mission in Raccoon City.

Color Scheme: Any works (Prefer dark)

Kind of Graphic: Signature

Things to Avoid:

Other Comments: Dunno really, just wanted to see what our artists could stir up :P I've been using Shiki for way too long now, I think it's good to change it up a little.

Well, I've had this signature for a long time now but I'd like to request a new one :3 and I have the perfect subject for it too considering I like dark, dreary, black/grey/white for some reason when it comes to signatures. What tis the subject? :D Well hopefully one of our dearest artists here at Kametsu has a crush equal to my mancrush on the one and only H.U.N.K.

Text (What you want it to say): "This is war; survival is your responsibility..." (Well lol, what I'm imagining in my head looks like this, boldened, italicized, and underlined like so.)

Size:450x180 Seems to be a nice playing field, or 350x180 - It's whatever the artists feels best at.

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-Hunk.jpg

http://www.airbornegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/hunk.jpg <-- I do like how HUNK Looks friggen Beast in Revelations.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hunk.jpg <-- Something like this is even great imho considering it has (Japanese?) Above Hunk, and the borders are appealing (at least in my opinion) Actually, that one's a unique one tbh. Though I think that one could've benefitted from a background accustom to the places Hunk explored within his story concerning his mission in Raccoon City.

Things to Avoid:

Other Comments: Dunno really, just wanted to see what our artists could stir up :P I've been using Shiki for way too long now, I think it's good to change it up a little.

I'm always happy to create signature for others so I have given this a crack. I know you asked for it to be dark, but I have added red into the signature because I felt like it added more depth into it. But if you feel like the red is to much or any other aspect of the signature please tell me. Also you don't have to use mine, your the requester so feel free to use it or say that its not for you.

HunkSignature2withtxt.png

Things to Avoid:

I thought I'd give it a try as well.

IIN8N.jpg

I'm always happy to create signature for others so I have given this a crack. I know you asked for it to be dark, but I have added red into the signature because I felt like it added more depth into it. But if you feel like the red is to much or any other aspect of the signature please tell me. Also you don't have to use mine, your the requester so feel free to use it or say that its not for you.

HunkSignature2withtxt.png

I thought I'd give it a try as well.

IIN8N.jpg

*Drools* Haha, I love you two! <3<3<3. I like yours J-Lord, The red does add to the depth and I think it somewhat resembles a play on Resident Evil's primary colour choices (Most dominantly being Black/Red/White). x) I'll honestly use it as my new header for my timeline on facebook xD Then everybody can know how much of a mancrush on have on HUNK.

I'll use Poe's siggy for here because I like it being blunt:3

Text (What you want it to say):M4k0

Sub-Text (Other text):"Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless"

Size (Sigs are normally 350x140 or 400x100) (avatars are 100x100) (Buttons are 88x31 or 88x15):leave that 2 u guys

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you):http://http://static.zerochan.net/full/35/27/908885.jpg

Color Scheme: like a blue life stream

Kind of Graphic(Banner, Button, Sig, Avatar, etc): sig and avatar

Things to Avoid:avoid things u might think is wrong

Other Comments: best of luck ask me any questions and oyea u kow how koby has his links underneath his sig to his anime list can u do that 2 ?

Other Comments: best of luck ask me any questions and oyea u kow how koby has his links underneath his sig to his anime list can u do that 2 ?

You will have to do this part yourself, it is quite easy, go into your user CP, edit sig, and once there type