Request a graphic here!

Koby

Type of graphic: Sig and Ava

Size: Sig - Same size as THIS

Ava - 120 x 120

Character: Deadpool. Image I would like to be used is HERE

Style: Comics!

Text: The Welsh Paddy, in quite a big font, somewhat similar to the font in the animated gif I have in my sig.

Sub-text: Much smaller font, with the text "I am The Human Flamethrower!"

Things to avoid: Too much editing. I don't want too much editing done to the image.

Other comments: I would like the sig to use both characters in the reference image, positioned as they are already. Now, think in the style of comics. I would like this to be bold and explosive. :) It would be fantastic if the layout could be like a comic strip, so I don't mind if the image is chopped into panels, so long as it's laid back out in the same order.

Colour theme should be whatever goes well with the image, though I would like there to be quite a lot of contrast. (I don't mean by using the increase contrast tool, but having the colours contrast with each other.)

Avatar should be done in the same style, but I just want Deadpool in it. (He's the guy on the left.) No text needed in the ava. :)

Accepted.

Edited by The Welsh Paddy

Type of graphic: Sig and Ava

Size: Sig - Same size as THIS

Ava - 120 x 120

Character: Deadpool. Image I would like to be used is HERE

Style: Comics!

Text: The Welsh Paddy, in quite a big font, somewhat similar to the font in the animated gif I have in my sig.

Sub-text: Much smaller font, with the text "I am The Human Flamethrower!"

Things to avoid: Too much editing. I don't want too much editing done to the image.

Other comments: I would like the sig to use both characters in the reference image, positioned as they are already. Now, think in the style of comics. I would like this to be bold and explosive. :) It would be fantastic if the layout could be like a comic strip, so I don't mind if the image is chopped into panels, so long as it's laid back out in the same order.

Colour theme should be whatever goes well with the image, though I would like there to be quite a lot of contrast. (I don't mean by using the increase contrast tool, but having the colours contrast with each other.)

Avatar should be done in the same style, but I just want Deadpool in it. (He's the guy on the left.) No text needed in the ava. :)

Not accepted.

I'd like to try this in a style that I've used in the past, if that's alright.

That would be pretty neat. :) Though I would suggest making the panels more like a comic strip. Also, if you're any good at making renders (should be pretty simple with pop-art/comic art), then having parts pop outside the borders, kinda like in THIS image would be really cool. If that's asking a bit too much, then no worries. :D

Edited by The Welsh Paddy

That would be pretty neat. :) Though I would suggest making the panels more like a comic strip. Also, if you're any good at making renders (should be pretty simple with pop-art/comic art), then having parts pop outside the borders, kinda like in THIS image would be really cool. If that's asking a bit too much, then no worries. :D

Yeah, I just wanted to put an example up there. I'll try doing the pop-out thing and see what I can do. I've got some ideas now.

Edited by poetictragedy

I look forwards to seeing it. Judging from the stuff you've put on the forum, you seem to have a lot of talent!

Daww, thanks.

I tried doing that pop-out thing, but I have no idea how even to begin to try. So this is the best I could do. Hopefully, it's comic-y enough for you; if not I can make some adjustments. And I put a yellow text box because that's a Deadpool thing, right? I hope so. >_<

qTQ4H.jpgfHIBA.jpg

Edited by poetictragedy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Type of Graphic: Signature

Size: 600x220px

Character: Zero - This Picture: http://media1.gamein...weknow/zero.jpg

Style: Whatever you think will make it look better, more AWESOME, needs a lot more AWESOME

Text:

A Critical Hit

So Very Satisfying

I Live For Such Kills

Sub-text: christoopher24

Type of Graphic: Avatar

Size: 150x150px

Character: Ulqiorra Release Form 2 - Like this picture, but not this one:http://images3.wikia...gunda_Etapa.png

Style: Whatever you think will make it look better, more AWESOME, needs a lot more AWESOME

Text: None

Sub-text: None

Accepted!

Edited by christoopher24

• 2 weeks later...

Type of Graphic: Signature

Size: 600x220px

Character: Zero - This Picture: http://media1.gamein...weknow/zero.jpg

Text:

A Critical Hit

So Very Satisfying

I Live For Such Kills

Sub-text: christoopher24

Type of Graphic: Avatar

Size: 150x150px

Character: Ulqiorra Release Form 2 - Like this picture, but not this one:http://images3.wikia...gunda_Etapa.png

Text: None

Sub-text: None

Not Accepted

Accepted!

I shall give a picture! And thou shall taketh and create beauties! Though in terms of style or text, Dunno; I was just looking for something new to put on my timeline on facebook :3 I figured you guys can dissect this for something cool.

12259_10151113048396767_317370073_n.jpg

I also have this picture on facebook and I am not sure if it is the full picture (seems it's cut off) but if you would like the entire picture to work with, please do ask away :3 I think this picture is highly unique by itself already.

Edited by Kasoivc

Looking for something like this?

NarutoFBTL.png

I still got the .psd saved, so I can make changes if you want. All I did was chop the image and re-arrange it slightly and then set a gradient overlay. Seeing as it's for facebook, I doubt you'd want something too complex, so I kept it simple. But, like I said, let me know if you want any changes made. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Type of Graphic: Signature
Size: Biggest allowed, otherwise 600x220px
Character: Origami Killer - This Picture: http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/CRheavyrainorigami-974735.jpeg
Style: Whatever you think will make it look better, more AWESOME, needs a lot more AWESOME
Text: How far will you go to save someone you love?
Sub-text: christoopher24

Type of Graphic: Avatar
Size: 150x150px
Character: Lubu - http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130115051636/dynastywarriors/images/a/ab/Lubu-dw8.jpg
Style: Whatever you think will make it look better, more AWESOME, needs a lot more AWESOME
Text: None
Sub-text: None

ACCEPTED!

Edited by christoopher24

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone im in need of a great artist to help me out :)

Here's what i need:

i need someone to turn me into an anime character with a white background and preferably pointing forwards, i thought i would ask you guys first as i know that everyone here at kametsu has pure talent and are always very helpful :) if anyone is up to the challenge please let me know

here is my Facebook so you can see pictures of me and add me if you want 

https://www.facebook.com/chaver28

• 4 weeks later...

Type of graphic: Looking for it to be wallpaper-ish
Size: doesn't have to be exact, but looking for something around 1800x1600 or just a bit bigger, but the size can't be larger than 300k plz
Character: so what im looking for An Example (an anime girl with wings)
Style: outline/ sketch type graphic
Text:
Sub-text: put "Jwake-PSP" somewhere on it, but small and out of the way from the main drawing
Things to avoid: Anything bold... doesn't really even need too much color but if you do add some... light colors NOT darkly shaded in if possible. And avoid blue and red as much as possible
Other comments: