Request a graphic here!

Koby

Text (What you want it to say):M4k0

Sub-Text (Other text):"Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless"

Size (Sigs are normally 350x140 or 400x100) (avatars are 100x100) (Buttons are 88x31 or 88x15):leave that 2 u guys

Images (Links Appreciated, we cannot offer to find images for you):http://static.zerochan.net/full/35/27/908885.jpg

Color Scheme: like a blue life stream

Kind of Graphic(Banner, Button, Sig, Avatar, etc): sig and avatar

Things to Avoid:avoid things u might think is wrong

Other Comments: best of luck ask me any questions and oyea u kow how koby has his links underneath his sig to his anime list can u do that 2 ?

For your requested image, I try to access it but it tells me to use the share links provided. So due to that I cannot access your image.

Hit ctrl+f5 to clear cache & refresh the page and it'll load.

I tired that hoping it would work, but nothing seems to happen, after the page re-loads I get the same message:

Untitled-4.jpg

This is a picture of the below post, basically what you see in the red square is what I see when I click that direct link, even after clearing my cache.

908885.jpg

this how the badass pic look like hope u can use if not let me know

http://static.zerochan.net/full/35/27/908885.jpg

I will do your request mate if I can manage to get the image, if im unable to though im sure another GFX member on kametsu will fill the request. Their are a lot of us and they all seem to have really great talent!

ok i c am sorry here's a new link http://www.zerochan.net/908885 from the site it self hope u if u still cant c it theres these 2 others i really like http://bishibooru.com/_images/49af133d39f673bd874c2cc6e321e378/47299%20-%20cloud_strife%20glowing_eyes%20heartless%20kingdom_hearts%20multiple_wings%20wings%20yellow_eyes.png

or this http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/HEARTLESS-SORA-kingdom-hearts-2622033-364-500.jpg if u cant still c anything can u tell me a nice site where u can c badass pix?

Had a go after like almost of a month of pretty much no GFX so I'm not too sure how well this turned out, been staring at it too long can't tell anything about it now =)

Anyway here it is:

m4k0sSignature.pngm4k0sAvatar.png

v2:

m4k0sSignature2.pngm4k0sAvatar2.png

Tell me if there's anything you'd like to change and other GFX members will probably fulfill your request so feel free to use theirs over mine.

EDIT

Also you just have to do this to add links to your signature.

[CENTER][[URL="(enter website address)"](enter what you want to appear here)[/URL]][/CENTER]

For example:

[CENTER][[URL="http://forums.kametsu.com/"]Kametsu Forums Homepage[/URL]][/CENTER]

Will result in:

"i think i just filled the cup" - jay and silent bob strikes back movie

yea wow wonderful u guys r truly skilled artist maybe u guys dont see ur self that way cuz u guys been doing it for awhile and seem like a simple task but to me who doesnt know how to do it but u guys can is awesome. great job

to me personally i love it love the blues, love cloud's after image, love the font style on my name and love how u havent done it months n still got it ;D (GFX thing not....nvm ) thanx guys u guys rock!! remember "we are our own worst critic if the customer love's it u done a great job take pride in ur work or he wont "

Would you be terribly offended if I made a set for him too' date=' J-Lord?[/quote']

Me? Not at all go for it, everyone has their right to give it a go, even if I was the first to respond to this request, the more the better for the requester, that way they can choose which they like.

Text: my user name (kashem2)

Sub Text: "Is the world beautiful because of the terrifying insanity lurking in its shadows?"

Size: 350x140 or 400x100 which ever looks best

Color Scheme: Black, Red (maybe like a deep green or pink if it works)

Kind of Graphic: Sig

Other Comments: the char herself is a sad and tragic one. a bit of backround if that helps.

Thanks in advice. =)

Text: my user name (kashem2)

Sub Text: "Is the world beautiful because of the terrifying insanity lurking in its shadows?"

Size: 350x140 or 400x100 which ever looks best

Color Scheme: Black, Red (maybe like a deep green or pink if it works)

Kind of Graphic: Sig

Other Comments: the char herself is a sad and tragic one. a bit of backround if that helps.

Thanks in advice. =)

I gave it a go, I must say it was hard to get all that txt in the small signature without making it to small but I hope I did well. If there is anything you don't like about please let me know and ill fix it. Im also sure more GFX artists will come to give this request a go as well so if you wanna see what else can be done, I would suggest waiting.

kashem2signaturetxt.png

I gave it a go, I must say it was hard to get all that txt in the small signature without making it to small but I hope I did well. If there is anything you don't like about please let me know and ill fix it. Im also sure more GFX artists will come to give this request a go as well so if you wanna see what else can be done, I would suggest waiting.

kashem2signaturetxt.png

if you can make it bigger then by all means xP. im just not sure of the size limit for sigs on here..

but i liked what you did. and it was very fast.if you can want to make it bigger id like to c what thatll look like and Thank you.

if you can make it bigger then by all means xP. im just not sure of the size limit for sigs on here..

but i liked what you did. and it was very fast.if you can want to make it bigger id like to c what thatll look like and Thank you.

It's up to you, if you'd like it bigger, the max size of this site is 600x220 last I checked. My current signature is 500x220 to give you an idea on size. If you want me to make it bigger, would you like me to change anything else? Is the txt alright like it is?