Request a graphic here!

Koby

Thanks alot mate ... I owe you one! But do you think you could spice up the text a bit maybe give it a Egyptian sorta feel to it ... you know a font that is kinda Egyptian in a way and the color is too fancy for me i would prefer it to have a rusty or dusty look like as if it was a scroll ...

288vb6b.jpg

Better? It was hard to find an Egyptian font that would fit. =/

• 4 weeks later...

Could anyone possibly make me a Soi Fon sig. She is a Captain in the manga/anime Bleach.

-No particular picture, just make sure its not fuzzy.

-A standard sig size, I guess.

-I want it yellow and black-ish. A bumblebee theme, if you will. Maybe some honeycombs?

-The words Little Bee.

-Include a border, please.

Feel free to take some liberties, if you want. Have fun with it. All for the greater glory of Soi Fon!

Wow, it came out soooooo cute! I love Soi Fon to death. Its exactly what I wanted. Uhm, except for one thing. I'm not a big fan of scan lines. Could you possibly take them off of the sig? If its not to much trouble, I mean. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it. Thank you so much (oh, and I love the font you picked. Very cute!). Oh, and can you make it a little bigger? Thank you.

I have a request for a banner and a logo image!

<~~Banner~~>

Text: no text please :)

Sub-Text: no subtext either

Size: 900x200

Image: I dont know.. I just need a "wind like" background

Color Scheme: Preferably a light "bright but doesnt hurt your eyes" series of colors

Kind of Graphic: Banner like I said

Things to Avoid: Please try to avoid colors red, brown, yellow, and green.. Like I said it needs to look like "wind"

Other Comments: I would like an area on the left of the Banner from the left edge to at least 200 pixels to the right that is mostly clear.. so I can put a logo there.

look at this sites' banner.. trinigy that is kind of what I want it to look like.. notice they left space at the left for their logo. Except I would like it to look a little more like "wind"

I'd like to request a sig,

text: Creepy

im thinking something with tetsuo or kaneda from akira

I'd like the background to be urban if it isn't too much trouble blood or general creepiness would be appreciated, thanks in advance

ps. I love that scene after tetsuo kills the bartender, when he's talking to kaneda and says " so a fish outta water dies, huh?"

I have a request for a banner and a logo image!

<~~Banner~~>

Text: no text please :)

Sub-Text: no subtext either

Size: 900x200

Image: I dont know.. I just need a "wind like" background

Color Scheme: Preferably a light "bright but doesnt hurt your eyes" series of colors

Kind of Graphic: Banner like I said

Things to Avoid: Please try to avoid colors red' date=' brown, yellow, and green.. Like I said it needs to look like "wind"

Other Comments: I would like an area on the left of the Banner from the left edge to at least 200 pixels to the right that is mostly clear.. so I can put a logo there.

look at this sites' banner.. trinigy that is kind of what I want it to look like.. notice they left space at the left for their logo. Except I would like it to look a little more like "wind"

Here you are!

14uj6ec.jpg

Got a request for a new banner for an AMV contest. Slight difference as this is for another forum (YourGamerCards.net)

Can I request one of a similar size to the one I currently have, but using Game characters - Solid Snake from MGS, Lightning from Final Fantasy Xiii, Ezio from Assassin's Creed II and Jinn from Tekken

Also, can it have YGC or YourGamerCards.Net in the top right hand corner.

Here's the one I use for the contests on this site, to give you some idea of size:

randomamvcontest.jpg

Wow, it came out soooooo cute! I love Soi Fon to death. Its exactly what I wanted. Uhm, except for one thing. I'm not a big fan of scan lines. Could you possibly take them off of the sig? If its not to much trouble, I mean. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it. Thank you so much (oh, and I love the font you picked. Very cute!). Oh, and can you make it a little bigger? Thank you.

i'll see what i can do, i may have to make the whole thing again, but that's okay it was a pretty simple one ^_^