Usernames

Apollo

The name *Star* simply comes from GliesesStar, just shortened it a little.. but my original name comes from the red dwarf Gliese 581, and its pretty close to where we live and is also one star that may have habitable life in its solar system. thats all I know..

here you are.

"An Earth-size planet has been spotted orbiting a nearby star at a distance that would makes it not too hot and not too cold ? comfortable enough for life to exist, researchers announced today (Sept. 29, 2010). If confirmed, the exoplanet, named Gliese 581g, would be the first Earth-like world found residing in a star's habitable zone ? a region where a planet's temperature could sustain liquid water on its surface. [illustration of planet Gliese 581g."

here you are.

"An Earth-size planet has been spotted orbiting a nearby star at a distance that would makes it not too hot and not too cold ? comfortable enough for life to exist, researchers announced today (Sept. 29, 2010). If confirmed, the exoplanet, named Gliese 581g, would be the first Earth-like world found residing in a star's habitable zone ? a region where a planet's temperature could sustain liquid water on its surface. [illustration of planet Gliese 581g."

Hmm.. pretty interesting stuff, but if there is life out there, ah forget it this might become a debate in someone elses thread.. but still pretty interesting..

Mine comes from a bit of a joke made during a conversation with a friend. I don't remember exactly what it was about, but in the end it went something like. "But since everyone is already here, it's kindof a moot point." To which I replied. "Or in my case, a mute point." The ones who understood my signing got the joke, and laughed.

Once upon a time there was this great a mighty online game known as runescape. I hated MMOs, but a few of my friends coaxed me into playing the game. I made my stupid username that I thought was wicked cool(I was twelve). I now needed a password. Well I was just going to use the same generic password that I used for my email account, but low and behold it was once character too short. I needed a 6 character password.

"Whatever shall I do?", I thought to myself. I don't want something too complicated or I might forget it, because I know how often I'll be returning to this game(about two or three more times in the span of three years). Next to me lay a DVD of a show I had been watching earlier that day. Beyblade(Yes, lol...and I still like it. Got a problem with that). I figured, why not take my favorite character from that show and use his name, Max.

Well...shit...that name is no good, it's still too short, but if I add in three random numbers, then it will be all good. Oh, what do you know. The 3 digit code at the country club I'm a member(was a member) too is just perfect. 4-6-5(Yes, you say each number individually, I've had to correct so many people. It's not four hundred and sixty five), that had a nice ring to it. Max465.

I liked it so much I began using it on other things. A Youtube account I forgot the password to, forums, Twitter, etc. Of course sometimes I run across the problem of someone taking the name. I go by a few other names. Virus465, Xam465, Miox465. They all might be slightly different, but you'll always see those numbers. If 465 is on the name, then it's me...unless it's not me. :|

• 2 weeks later...

I got my new username from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. The Blue Eyes White Dragon was originally a girl named Kisara who gave her life to help Priest Seto (Seto Kaiba) in an effort to protect him. Despite knowing each other for only a short while, she and Seto share an unusually deep bond, being close enough that she is easily able to release him from mind control. Kisara is able to save him, although she dies taking a blow originally meant for Seto. Akhenaden is then able to seal the Blue-Eyes in a stone tablet, along with Kisara's spirit. However, she later uses her dragon to destroy Akhenaden and free Seto from his control. She then gives him her power, making him the new keeper of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. After her death, Seto weeps in front of the tablet with Kisara's body in his arms.

Takahashi has stated that he originally planned for the story to have further explored the relationship between Seto and Kisara (including a subplot where Seto rebels against the pharaoh to avenge Kisara's death), but in order to meet a deadline these details had to be cut. According to Takahashi, Seto's feelings for Kisara are the basis of Kaiba's modern-day obsession with the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" .And she seems to really love Priest Seto-she was ready to die for protecting him.

Either on purpose or by coincidence, the same actress who voices Kisara (the person Priest Seto cared alot about) is the same actress who voices Mokuba Kaiba for season 5 (the person that Seto Kaiba cared alot about).

When I registered to be a member of Kametsu Forum I was in the middle of a samurai phase. I had just finished Sword of the Stranger and previous to that I had watched Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo and Samurai 7 so I just had to incorporate samurai into my username.

As for lord, well it could have been anything- god, warrior, legend, etc. It just so happens that lord popped into my head as I was registering.

A lot of people assume my username came from the Hollywood Undead song >.> It actually comes from the murder case in 1947. It's one of those things I read that actually fascinate me :)

For those of you who don't know what it is. A woman was killed, partially dismembered, drained of blood, washed, and the body was posed on a lot to be found. Oh, can't forget about the Glasgow smile. She was named Black Dahlia because of the clothes she was "wearing when last seen alive". The killer then sent letters to a newspaper calling himself the Black Dahlia Avenger. Unfortunately, on most forums, only "BlackDahlia" fits as a username so that's what I sign up as, unless it's taken.

Well in rl I'm pretty quiet most of the time, soooo when I'm in crowded places, due to my anxiety issues I used to kinda juss sneak up on my friends and tap them on there shoulder which usually caught them off guard so there's the creepy part, I'm also pretty ditzy and say whatevers on my mind, even when it's nothing at all >.< I forget what I'm doing in the middle of doing it and misplace things right after setting them down I also tend to hide things that really don't need to be hidden, much like the majestic squirrel.... so it's fair to say that I'm a spacey person. Kitan is a very simple person on the outside, he's hot-headed and quick-acting but on the inside he's very complex, filled with complicated thoughts and feelings and lacks the elloquence to put those thoughts into words he also legitimately cares for each and every member of team dai-gurren and is quite soft-hearted when you get to know him, and his final and most selfless act speaks volumes about his character ... all the volumes that he couldn't speak ! and if you add'em all together you get my username ;) SpaceCreepKitan !!!!!!!!!!! which also sounds fairly close to the name of his space-gunman spacekingkitan :o