Usernames

Apollo

Yes, this will be our first. I am planning on the chaos of her. My life is so boring. Besides, I always wanted to be a mother and I am super great around kids. My whole world lights up when I am around a child.

Awww that's great :)

The best piece of advice I could give you is ignore everyones advice! Everyone seems to think they know best, most contradicting each other. Do whatever you want with your child. Thank everyone for their advice, then ignore it if you want :P

• Like 1

My username is a name I came up with AGES ago when I used to play Ultima Online with an ex-best friend of mine. I don't remember the real username just that Draci was the first part. I eventually met this guy and we got married 'in game'. I had and never have met the guy I don't even talk to him anymore but that is a long story. Anyway his username was Marius Moongale. So I became Draci Moongale. He created a new character with the last name of Deathgate and I created one too named Allie Deathgate. I fell in love with the name Allienne from that and because Allienne Bathory since my boyfriend (now husband) has an RPG character named Kirill Bathory...lol So that is how my username got created. I do also use the username Treirina which I came up with for an RPG character name on the game Guild Wars...Treirina Ziesyer to be excat. So there is my tale.