89 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Anime girl..

• Lucy/Nyu(Elfen Lied)
    • Hinata Hyuuga(Naruto)
    • Kaname Chidori(Full Metal Panic)
    • Rukia Kuchiki(Bleach)
    • Belldandy(Ah, My Goddess)
    • Nami(One Piece)
    • Haruhi Fujioka(Ouran High School Host Club)
    • Lacus Clyne(Gundam SEED)
    • Sakura Haruno(Naruto)
    • Eri Sawachika(School Rumble)
    • Chii(Chobits)
    • Motoko Kusanagi(Ghost in the Shell)
    • Orihime Inoue(Bleach)
    • Nico Robin(One Piece)
    • Haruhi Suzumiya(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
    • Other (list)

erm loved Rinoa in 8, the whole powerless but determand look was quite cool but not my fav.

My top is defo Yuna in FFX-2, she was determand, cheerful and hardcore with the guns lol plus 1000 words was brillant along with real emotion video.

On side note paine probs least fav, was to secluded and was trying well to hard to be cool, happy and dangeroes all at once lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it always Hinata?! :confuse:

I mean c'mon she has only fought once in the entire manga, and got pwned. Then the second time (she wasn't really fighting) she got double pwned again by Pain.

Anways, I vote for Sakura even though she's tough and violent, she still can kick A when she wants too. Everyone has forgotten Sasori vs. Sakura. That time she won and had Chiyo's help but she didn't get pwned. Hinata's overatted-ness really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Man, it was a dead tie between the two Haruhi's but Suzumiya just edged it.

But there are others that I like more than Haruhi but weren't on the poll.

From within the same series I prefer Yuki over Haruhi. Soi Fon from Bleach, Kallen or Anya from Code Geass, Kyou from Clannad. All of these would have got my vote ahead of Haruhi were they on the poll.

Why is it always Hinata?! :confuse:

I mean c'mon she has only fought once in the entire manga, and got pwned. Then the second time (she wasn't really fighting) she got double pwned again by Pain.

Anways, I vote for Sakura even though she's tough and violent, she still can kick A when she wants too. Everyone has forgotten Sasori vs. Sakura. That time she won and had Chiyo's help but she didn't get pwned. Hinata's overatted-ness really gets on my nerves sometimes.

It is not always because the way she fought, at least i didn't choose Hinata because of that.

Also, I haven't forgot about Sasori vs. Sakura (who could have?) because their fight was really great. Although Sakura got much stronger in Shippuden i still can't put her in my favourite character list...

A good female character is Riza Hawkeye from FMA. In fact, I like the depiction of many female characters from that series, though it's not surprising since the author of its comic is female.

I like Motoko Kusanagi from GitS, too.

I take it this topic is not about looks, but about the quality of the character? The two mentioned above are attractive, but they're also good characters.