Which anime series was been so bad you couldn't finish it

samurai_lord

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buso Renkin.

dunno why but it seemed as if the story never moved on quick enough. i've had all the episodes downloaded for a month now but i STILL haven't gone beyond episode 9. guess i'll add that to the "dropped" list.

Motto To Love Ru

maybe because it was a remake, but i sorta gave up on this soon after it began. it just had a bit more fan service than the original.

I agree. I couldn't stand Trinity Blood either.

I gave up on Naruto around Shippuden 37ish.

I remember reading the discription for Air Master and I thought I'd give it a try. I regret that. lol. It scared me after I stopped watching at about 3 episodes in.

There's alot more, but it hurts my head to think about their terrible shitness.

I actually finished MAR. I didn't think it was bad, but no it wasn't that great. I only thought the tournament part was worth watching (a little). The rest of it I didn't give a damn about.

Naruto, the series, it had it's ups and downs, I'll admit that at some point I really liked this show but lately I've come to realize what a piece of unwatchable shit it is, I mean I don't really mind the many flaws it's story has, or the crappy cheap ass animation that's present in a lot of the episodes, it's just that after a while Naruto's homosexuality became un bearable and I guess I really hate the fact that most of the main characters, especially Hinata just refuse to die..and the list of things I hate goes on and on, guess it's just too much of a kiddy, happy show for me to like, I still read the manga, but honestly, a freakin war is going on and the hero is training with a black dude while everyone is fighting it out, that really annoys me, so I don't really know if I'll even continue the manga actually. No offence to anyone who likes the show by the way, to each their own.(An angry naruto fan is a dangerous one) lol it's just I guess I prefer shows where the main chars actually die from being slammed,impaled and slammed some more and left there bleeding for lord knows how long.

I think mine is Gundam 0079 (Amuro Ray). Because the animation is bad (it's old so that's understandable) and it hurts my eyes whenever I watch it + I get occasionally sleepy while viewing it. I wish that there will be some sort of a remake for this series including the previous Gundam series who has bad animations for the plot's sake. I only watched it until episode 11 or 12 and it's listed as one of my "dropped" series in myanimelist.

I think mine is Gundam 0079 (Amuro Ray). Because the animation is bad (it's old so that's understandable) and it hurts my eyes whenever I watch it + I get occasionally sleepy while viewing it. I wish that there will be some sort of a remake for this series including the previous Gundam series who has bad animations for the plot's sake. I only watched it until episode 11 or 12 and it's listed as one of my "dropped" series in myanimelist.

I actually enjoyed the old animation. I like a lot of the stuff that was before CG a lot better than the less detailed stuff like Bleach now days.

As for a remake of Gundam 0079, they pretty much did with Gundam Seed. I find it to be a lot like the original besides the fact there is not really any 'Char' character. Besides missing Char, Seed was almost an exact copy in many aspects.

i have a pretty big list, so here goes...

air gear, cause it bored me to death

naruto, i must have got to about episode 28 or 29 and just gave up

bleach, i got pretty far on and got bored beyond imagining due too fillers and such

one piece, i think i got about 7 eps in and left it

ergo proxy, i watched the first 2 and deleted it off ma hard drive

hack.sign, was the same as ergo proxy

among quite a few others that i cant remember atm...