Which anime series was been so bad you couldn't finish it

samurai_lord

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never finished Evangelion, it just got really really boring. Also, there was an anime I tried watching with some vampire called alucard (I'm sure that describes all animes with a vampire in it) and he was like allied with some vampire hunting group or something. I don't know, it was good with all the blood and gore but I just lost interest.

I never finished Evangelion, it just got really really boring. Also, there was an anime I tried watching with some vampire called alucard (I'm sure that describes all animes with a vampire in it) and he was like allied with some vampire hunting group or something. I don't know, it was good with all the blood and gore but I just lost interest.

Just so you kow, thatvampire anime is called Hellsing

I watched 20 episodes of Bleach and I just stopped after that. I really wanted to stop after the first epsiode but my friend loves Bleach and he just kept begging to keep watching it. Sadly, I kept watching 'till episode 20 then I just stopped and gave him the DVD. I just wanted to punch my freind in the face. Bleach is probably on my top 5 worst anime.

i've seen the forums, so please, i know. but i really disliked code geass. the main character just seemed too much like "he's smart because that is his description"; whenever he formed a plan, most of the events seemed coincidental and lucky, not to mention predictable to me. it just seemed like a poorly written death note with mechs and extremely poor villains who constantly twirl their mustaches and do evil things just for the sake of doing them, rather than using any logic. i don't dislike the fans, and i say that if you like the show you're no better or worse for it, but i just got annoyed more and more as i was picking out plot holes and inconsistencies by the dozen every episode. bleach and naruto were fine at first, but they just seemed to go downhill fast with huge filler story arcs and constant blatant exposition. again, the only thing that i don't like are the animes, if you feel offended, then don't be; these are only my opinions, and i respect yours just as much. if you want to tell me something i'm missing about these shows, go ahead; there's no reason why i should dislike something that i could end up enjoying, after all.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Elfen Lied, My brain cut off after the 3rd episode and I could predict what was going to happen

Soul Eater, I hate series I could put on shuffle and still understand whats going on

Blood +, after 5th episode I got tired of waking up a few episodes later

Blood-C, like Blood + fall asleep in episode 2 wake up in episode 6 or 7.

Akira, After 40 mins of nothing happening I get bored

i actually really liked soul eater, but i guess it might have been the weirdness of it that put you off; if not, i'd still like to know what it was. for me though, i was going through some things in my life and the symbolism and message behind the show connected well with what i was experiencing, so my liking of the show is probably just as clouded by that as nostalgia can be for other things.

Wow damn ._. most of the anime I finished and thought was decent or enjoyed ended up on the dropped list. Makes me feel like a weirdo. A couple anime I could never finish was Saikano, Yume Tsukai, and House of Five Leaves. Don't remember what made me start watching those but House of Five Leaves' character art pretty much turned me off from it and dropped it after episode 1. Yume Tsukai and Saikano were just...bleh. :( I tried to watch Saikano but after ep 3 I felt like I died a bit and stopped watching it. (Wasn't reasons for disgust, but I can't put it into words.)