Which anime series was been so bad you couldn't finish it

samurai_lord

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say after the first 150 episodes of watching Naruto and realizing that I am not going to find out what happens to Sasuke Uchiha unless I watch 200 more pointless mini mission episodes! And everyone of them ends up trying to tell you how to better your life. I decided to stop watching and thats why I think Naruto sucks! Also Bleach was pretty lame. When I watched the episode with the Earings that turned into weird little pokemon things:beat_brick: for no good reason I had to put it down for good.

• 3 months later...

Naruto (fillers)

Bleach (fillers)

One Piece

Fairy Tail

Dragon Ball GT

Noein

Rurouni Kenshin (fillers)

Inuyasha (fillers)

Angel Sanctuary

Moon phase

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Pokemon: Dildo and Blood

Duel masters

Bayblade

Yu-Gi-Oh Gx

12 Kingdoms

Gunnm(Battle Angel Alita)

Digimon

Saikano

Yu Yu Hakusho (fillers)

MARS the terminator

Jigoku Shoujo

I'd have to say Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I absolutely loved the original series, (hated the movie by the way) but Brotherhood, I just stopped about fifteen episodes in. There's no heart or emotion in the series. The original FMA deeply explored the themes of brotherhood and sacrifice, whereas Brotherhood is just all plot: the biggest letdown was was Lab 5 in Brotherhood; in terms of character growth, that episode was a complete waste of time, whereas if you compare it to the original series...you have Ed on the verge of sacrificing people to forge the Philosopher's Stone, Al being mentally tortured both at the sight of Ed's apparent ruthlessness and into almost believing that he himself is just a fabrication, that there never was a real Alphonse Elric.

I'd have to say Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I absolutely loved the original series, (hated the movie by the way) but Brotherhood, I just stopped about fifteen episodes in. There's no heart or emotion in the series. The original FMA deeply explored the themes of brotherhood and sacrifice, whereas Brotherhood is just all plot: the biggest letdown was was Lab 5 in Brotherhood; in terms of character growth, that episode was a complete waste of time, whereas if you compare it to the original series...you have Ed on the verge of sacrificing people to forge the Philosopher's Stone, Al being mentally tortured both at the sight of Ed's apparent ruthlessness and into almost believing that he himself is just a fabrication, that there never was a real Alphonse Elric.

Thank you, someone agrees with me, andi agree that episode was a letdown. I mean Brotherhood jsut can't get even close to the emotion the original had.

BAck on topic id have to say Needless, i have nothing against it just whenever i try to watch it i can never finish it.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Trigun, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Gantz, D.Grey-man, Fairy Tail, and a ton more.

Die .... I never drop anything all I do is just postpone it for around a week or maybe a month if it itsnt compelling ..... I kinda didn't enjoy trinity blood (mentioned a lot in the thread) but just watched 1 episode everyday along with another nice anime and at the end kinda liked trinity blood