Which anime series was been so bad you couldn't finish it

samurai_lord

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 2 series I've dropped out of around 250, First was Code Geass i thought it was awful and i hated the main character, dropped it at episode 14. The other was Hourou Musuko (AKA Wondering Son) its just weird dropped it half way through the second episode.

I'm thinking of dropping Tears To Tiara though, The fake Irish accents on the dub are horrible and after switching to Japanese audio with subs at episode 8 I'm still not liking that series.

Wow I like how most of the posts state American mainstream anime. Goes to show we need some new stuff.

For me

X the series !o! emo, noooooooooooooooooo

Soul hunter seemed good at first but the charecters became to simple.

Betterman vary bad plot mechanics

Bleach, not a bad show but the same old same old

High school of the dead. Here it comes the cheerleader is going to bash the head of that zombi...."Pantsu shot"!!!! What nooooooo!!!!!!! another anime ruined by moa nast.

Usually I know how to keep from watching things I don't like but this list pretty much sums it up.

Ragnarok. 'Nuff Said.

Joking aside, the anime... I don't know what they were smoking but it was just horrible. Completely horrible. I think I cried because it turned this awesome game that I played for the next decade (Cause I saw it when I was like 9-10 or something) and just. Horrible. 8 Some years later, I'm still playing the game - but I hope to god something like that never happens again.

Charger Girl Juden-chan

- It seems to think that beating women over the head with a baseball bat until they piss themselves is sexy. Also, it seems to think a woman pissing herself is equivalent to an orgasm.

Chobits

- Aside from being pretty boring, I just couldn't get past the moe.

I have never made it past around episode 25 or so in Naruto. I just cant stand Naruto's Voice. lol

Another one that I almost dropped was Jyo O Sei or something. The first half of the show was just terrible voice acting for the main character. Just terrible. But I stomached it just long enough to where it got good, Which happened to be when the main character grew up and got a better voice actor. lol

Also couldn't watch the Yu Yu Hakusho movies. They were all shit in my opinion. Completely disgraced the series. The acting and animations were terrible. Acting was mainly because they strayed from the original VA cast and went with new ones for the movies, which boggles my mind at how illogical it was. =S

Also couldnt watch the Rurouni Kenshin: The motion picture. Couldnt take the fact that they switched VA's for the main characters again. WHY DO THEY DO THIS????? It makes no sense at all to switch the Voice actors from the series. GAHHHH!!!!

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Trigun, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Gantz, D.Grey-man, Fairy Tail, and a ton more.

You must not be a action person, and i must disagree with half of those, DB & DBZ are awesome (despite it's long filler but so what), One piece is totally epic, Fairy tail is really good to and Gantz how can you not like Gantz,

anyways to ansswer the question:

Super GALS (that was totally stupid to me),

Marmalade Boy

Rave Master (it couldn't keep my interest)

Powerpuff Girl Z (I just prefer the original PPGs but my lil sister loves it)

Eiken Club (i think that's how you spell it)

that's all i can think of right now

I cant stand anything with allot of fan service (constant detailed pantyshots or matrix boobs). Cowboy bebops Feye isn't so bad, she just seems more hot in general and not focused upon. where as Highschool of the living dead was over the top. It's only saving grace was the rarity of quality zombie animes so I just forced myself to ignore the matrix boobs. (good anime otherwise.)

there are a ton of animes I'll refuse to watch because of this though. Strike Witches , IS: , and most female cast only moenimes although I do love a good love story.