Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Tonight I watched the 2009 BBC version of Hamlet. The acting was phenomenal. Absolutely brilliant. Also, I really liked how they used a modern setting. The story seemed more realistic and much less "stuffy" than I imagine Shakespeare's work to be.

On the down side, some of the language was hard to comprehend because I'm not used to hearing/reading the old English that Shakespeare wrote in. However, the story was easy to follow, so I never felt lost because of the language.

If you like theater, or maybe just want to see Patrick Steward and David Tennant in different roles than Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the Doctor, then I'd definitely recommend checking it out.

INCEPTION! such a fun film to watch for a first time, knowing nothing about the plot ahead of time outside of "ZOMG a movie about DREAMS!"

Definitely the first movie in a while that had me and my friends discussing plot points and symbolism, etc. which if its a thought/discussion provoking film then it must be doing something right.