Koby

Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

On 7/9/2017 at 10:26 AM, bookert said:

Spider-Man: Homecoming.  Loved the movie, even though there were a couple of things that my geek brain couldn't get over.  Loved all the easter eggs, and Tom Holland is great as both Spider-Man and Peter Parker, which I personally didn't think either Garfield and especially Maguire were able to do.

Good to hear. Yea Maguire was the fucking worst. Even his symbiote Spider Man was awful, what's the most evil thing he did as Black Spider Man? Publicly humiliate his girlfriend in a small cafe of 20 people at most?

• Like 1

On 7/8/2017 at 0:10 PM, Predaking-117 said:

TL;DR, what would you have done instead?

Have her fight Ares? Unless that's already in the movie I haven't seen it yet

9 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Have her fight Ares? Unless that's already in the movie I haven't seen it yet

Merchandise for the movie spoiled Ares would be in it, and yes, Diana fights him at the end. 

So was Cinderella 2015. It's way too modern and I'm supposed to believe the story took place in 2015? Not happening. It won't hold up very well later on.

Saw Spider-Man: Homecoming . It was an OK marvel movie but do not expect too much as it fills in his role in the MCU more and sets him up to be in more films. Tom Holland does a good job at being an American but i do not get why so many brits are getting main roles in US films and series. I won't mind seeing more of this version of SM at least.

Independence Day '96. Still holds up very well after 21 years, and nothing can beat this:

Edited by ElementalCards

Sleight was a great watch, finishes really strong.  With a production budget of only $250,000 it's amazing what they made.

Edited by greenbird

I saw Dunkirk about a week ago. Fantastic film, really enjoyed the direction Nolan took it. Felt more like a snapshot of the period - like a vertical slice of history - than a typical film. Loud as all hell though, bring earplugs if you have sensitive hearing and are seeing it in IMAX. :P

Under Siege 2 and Inkheart last night on HBO. :)

Fear just now on Showtime. <<< Alyssa Milano and Reese Witherspoon were so hawt in this film :x