Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Transformers: The Last Knight. Because there won't be another animated TF movie anytime soon, if ever. Plus here's hoping Michael Bay's actual departure from this damaged brand will do some good now. Even so, I actually liked this movie, and I am speaking as TF fan. Still more enjoyable than, say, the live-action DC movies between The Dark Knight and Wonder Woman. And most Marvel movies made by Fox.

5 hours ago, Predaking-117 said:

Transformers: The Last Knight. Because there won't be another animated TF movie anytime soon, if ever. Plus here's hoping Michael Bay's actual departure from this damaged brand will do some good now. Even so, I actually liked this movie, and I am speaking as TF fan. Still more enjoyable than, say, the live-action DC movies between The Dark Knight and Wonder Woman. And most Marvel movies made by Fox.

Totally agreed. It was better than I was expecting... plus they absolutely nailed the humor this time for the second part of the movie. Cogman was hilarious. Finale was great too. As flawed as Michael Bay may be, he did a great job directing and visualizing all those fights and especially the grand finale at the end.

Recently watched Wonder Woman as well. Definitely one of the better DC movies, but still not quite as good as The Dark Knight trilogy.

I just caught Kong: Skull Island today and I really liked it. For some reason it was giving me some real "90s action movie" vibes, and I mean that in the best way possible. Something about the cinematography or the pacing, or maybe just Sam Jackson that gave it a real nostalgic feel for me.