Dude888

How did you find this website ?

i was looking for Eden of the East dubbed, and Cartoon World wouldn't send me the activation email, so i turned to this site.

My sister mentioned it a few times, and then advised me to make an account on here. So far, I love it. All the members are really pleasant, and the resources here are a plus too.

My sister mentioned it a few times, and then advised me to make an account on here. So far, I love it. All the members are really pleasant, and the resources here are a plus too.

What's your sisters account name?

What's your sisters account name?

Clare. She's been on this forum for a while, and she talked a lot about it, so I thought it would be worth visiting.

Clare. She's been on this forum for a while, and she talked a lot about it, so I thought it would be worth visiting.

This is true. But, I never talked A LOT about it... Just briefly, because you were over my shoulder. >_>

Got really pissed one night, because i couldnt find some anime episode dubbed...after searching for hours found this on google. Thought i was just gunna get 5 posts, get my shit and leave; but clearly i havent left yet

I asked a friend of mine if she knew of any good sites to directly download anime from. At first I was just going to get my 5 posts then become a leech bu I've noticed that this forum has a lot of great people on it and there are a lot of different topics to post in that I honestly wasn't expecting.

What a good question ! I can't even remember... I just remember that I was sick of the french subtitles (= . =)

Google or my aus friends ? I've forgotten !

I found this initialy because i was looking for a site to download Naruto, fter several failed other sites, including animepalm which im convinced gave me a virus i came here. At first i only used the dub site but then i finally joined the foum about a year ago.