Post Your Desktop

Mujklob

As someone pointed out this chick looks like Simon from "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann". But just you know she isn't him. She is Matoi Ryuuko from "Kill la Kill".

that she is but were you aware that Kill la kill is done by the same team that did Gurren Lagann? which is also why she seems familiar to many because of the same artist

anyways my desktop

MniDels.jpg

good lord i need to post here more often anyways heres my desktop lol

My new PC desktop is here. Wanted to put it earlier, sadly couldn't as thing called "holidays" happened. So had to postpone it to later:

hJdN8jd.jpg

New PC, so and windows new. From XP upgrated to 7.

Decided to clean and laptop. New windows, new desktop:

ctrP4bb.jpg

No ObjectDock this time, just clean Windows 7 interface without any candies.

However... decided to do new thing (for me) and put some wallpapers to go random. So each hour new desktop for me from this collection. Yet again doubt that it will last long...

KZHxPvO.jpg

5Os1h1x.jpg

PyKovqr.jpg

0gfV6hp.jpg

GCNrh7O.jpg

MLZkA2m.jpg

I love this thread. It gives me reasons to find more wallpapers! I've been in '#Sena, #Bestgirl, #Sena>Yozora' Fever lately (for like a year now). My wallpapers have been reflecting that, ahah. :3
Also, I just got a program that let's me put two different wallpapers on my two screens, so double the fun!

( It's Giant )
f8nd.jpg

My experiment with changing background was a failure. But... still decided to continue this new trend. This time took some wallpapers from "Hyouka". No actual desktop this time as "taskbar" is still the same. And this is for laptop only as PC desktop still satisfies me.

f5ZgCs5.jpg

tjf6DWX.jpg

qEKpYcH.jpg

qIO2tvd.jpg

JjwNvlK.jpg

whyUWe4.jpg

nb9JhIy.jpg

LpkIAwJ.jpg

P.S. Don't dare to say that among these pictures is anything NSFW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some changes occurred in my life. One of them is my new Laptop (Acer Aspire V3-772G). Good thing, sadly wireless is crap, but whatever. Of course new desktop comes with it:

OzssAjm.jpg

Second big change is my new room. Well, room looks like crap (it is crap), but at least I don't have to share it with anyone else. And I can have in it stuff like that:

DN3HI87.jpg

RKhK5io.jpg

DQwpuX7.jpg

V2eVMU2.jpg

...well at least till I stop paying my rent or till that moment, when owner decides that my obsession is too strange :)

Edited by dudefromLT
  • Like 1